Reviews for Push Pin Doll
Laurano chapter 1 . 2/28
I read this story years ago and I'm happy it's still here, as I had not favorited it yet. It's probably one of my favorite WTC fanfictions, so accurate and well written! I must say that every time I read it I feel physically bad for Erika, she's so helpless. Imagining how much pain she's feeling only makes it worse XD however I really enjoy stories about Bern and her together, they are the characters I love the most in Umineko. The relationship between them is horrible and wrong on many levels, and that's why it's so interesting to me. The scene you wrote could easily be part of the novel in my opinion!
Amadi-chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
It's great, like the rest of your fanfics anyway... _

Actually, I'm quite happy to see Erika/Bernkastel, as there really aren't many, and it's my favorite pairing. What I specially like about this one is that it's not just common gore, but it also reflects Bernkastel's cruelty, as well as Erika's faith and helplessness. And the ending also seems like Bernkastel is taking her anger and pain out on Erika, which is quite good, since it's hard for most to see anything more then emotionless and unfeeling monster.

Either way. You were definitely mu favorite author even before I joined this site, so please, continue good works. :D
TelephonePollster chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Creeeeepy! I come back from like months of working at college and now I run into this... Haha, that was awesome! I mean, Bernkastel's like totally insane here! Which is true! Poor Erika. You hate her unless you get what's up with her, I guess.