Reviews for Looking for Heaven for the Devil in Me
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This was such a sweet story. I am so glad that Puck and Kurt ended up together. I hope you could do a sequel.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was so beautiful, I absolutely loved it. Please write a sequel! I would love to know what happens next! :)
NaruSasuFTW chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was hauntingly beautiful, brilliant.
telepathic-rendezvous chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Beautiful. Great pace. Brilliant characterisations. I love the depth you bring to Puck, Noah
lazy fanfiction member chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
this was built wonderfully usually oneshots are so rushed but this was realy good I loved it :)
kyatariina chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
wonderful story enjoyed it a lot!
Charlotte chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is so good!
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
freakonaleash605 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Gah I want there to be more! This story was great, a new interesting twist to this pairing. I would love to hear more about what happens next, their relationship, blaine and the others, maybe more with beth?
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Beautiful in ways I can't quite say. Just...thank you.

Over and out.
kimly chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
3 3 :D Thankx. Love Kimly
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Another excellent story, Joose. I have no idea where you get these delightful ideas, but I have to say it was perfect!
Clueless in cardiff chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I just can't understand why you don't get more reviews, you write well and your stories are engaging making you care about the characters and their situations, plus they grow together rather than jump strait into the 'good stuff'.

Loved it, thank you.
Mischievous Gleek chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Amazing, pure genius of a story.

Perfect portrayal of Kurt's compassion and frustration towards Noah and his own life in general.

Loved the line 'if the hobbit has fucked this up...' Can totally see Puck saying something like that. :D
SnowWhite06 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
this was uber freaking cute omgosh

i was worried about noah at first but he got better and the ending was perfect oh my gosh