Reviews for Let Me Do It Over
Ramee chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I've read this a billion times. I love it so much. Great story!
Scout88 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That was a very awkward first time but their 'do-ver' was very hot with Puck doing his best to make it up to her. Yeah, sure they did some things backwards but there's no actual 'guide' for this type of thing, I'm sure they'll get to those eventually now.

It was funny that Rachel was texting Santana about her first time in the bathroom while Puck was apologizing outside the door lol. Poor guy...but poor Rachel!

I really enjoy your writing:)
PassiveIre chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Okay THAT Was a great first time fic. I wish we could all have Noah Puckermans for our first time (and then to make it better after).

Wow, that was a little crass, sorry. I just really cheered for your fic at the first when it was REAL. Because virgins don't just have a moment of "ow" and then it get SO much better! I wish people would stop writing like that. It's completely awkward and confusing and painful!

Bravo. I totally enjoyed the rest of the fic too! Sweet Noah is always good to see. You did it perfectly~ You didn't soften him up too much. Great fic, lovely read~
Blodyn chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Wow! I really loved this. Puck is usually made out to be such a perfect stud in fanfiction and it's lovely to read a story where he has 'flaws' like everyone else. I've only just recently started reading Puck/Rachel and I'm off to read more of your stuff now!

: )
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow amazing writing.
kkcnelson2002 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Holy, Good Lord, that was totally worth a year and seven rewrites!
quinnonymous chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Awesome.
writingrox12 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Yet another one of your flawless creations.
SuzQQ chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Loved this! Glad that they tried again so soon and that it was so much better for them the 2nd time.
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I love this fic, its realistic, yet sweet and powerful imagery all at the same time. I would say its smut but I think its even better than that, in that the story it helps unfold really gives insight into their relationship, really great
Sleepless-in-Santiago chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I have to admit that you saved my night! I was watching this awful film... probably the worst film ever!

Rach and San besties? LOL "Make him give you 2. Or 3." man I love that girl! The story was sweet, (poor Puck!) I really liked it ;)
linq1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh dear God! That was so damn f****king hot. Is it wrong to say that i was expecting details of the second time when the fic finished? Arghhh...make it a multi chapter pls? Love to find out the day after reactions from Puckleberry n everyone else. Pretty pretty please.
CrazyJT02 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow i had forgotten about this. In fact I hadn't been on ff in so long I had to have my password reset because I couldn't remember it. Cute story. It was interesting to read how you took it. I loved the awkwardness of the whole thing- very highschool esq. Thanks!
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
oh, i really like this! it's quite realistic with the first time being terrible, and i like how apologetic she is and the texts with santana.
bella0148 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
i love how analytical she is about everything :)