Reviews for The Space Pirate Tales II
Rapter267 chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Well I would love to see this continued as I enjoyed part A and B it reminded me of old resident evil. Though part b was my favorite I liked the comedy more. Anyway since this isn't YouTube you have a chance of seeing this so i would love to see more A or B.
Theron Leander PM chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
You MUST MUST MUST continue this story, i have read both of the parts and i'm thruly grateful to find such a beautiful story like this one.. Please continue even if it was a long time since you updated it.. Pleaaaaase!
crimsonuk chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Amazing story this follows on from the first one well really hope u keep them comming
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
I just found this story (don't know how I missed it with so few Tenchi stories... but I did) I really am enjoying this story line, but am having issues with the a/b and think that you might be better off putting them as separate stories, that way those who want to read the female Salvatus can and those who don't, don't have to. ( I like them both but got tired of reading every other chapter, and since the story lines have diverged it makes for a confusing read). I can't wait for the next chapter either A or B!
masterbroly chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
This was a good chapter. I think I'm starting to like this pairing more than the other.
DarkPatu chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
AUGH! I didn't log in! The anonymous review you just got* was from me! I've got some news for ya, I'll PM you with details.

*(This one right here)

Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
I wouldn't say HOPELESS... maybe just a foolish romantic and blooming otaku. :P Another great chapter, I always thought Ryoko played the field a bit in her youth, tear-assing around space as she was for so long. The twins are adorable as always, and developing nicely. Arryn is still my favorite out of the pair, not just for how gentle she is but just how she's fitting in with the family.

I'm certain Washu is going to go poking in on their date, maybe she'll give Rio a corsage with a video/audio transmitter in it... or actually probably to Arryn, since she'd be less suspicious of our favorite scientists' mischievous schemes. I can just see Washu and Ryoko sitting in the lab, eating popcorn as they watch a movie through the corsage and giggle about how adorably awkward the date is sure to be.

I can't wait for the next chapter! You're making me look bad with all your recent updates! :P I need to step up my game.
DarkPatu chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
Yatta! Even if it's just a snippet it's been well worth the wait! I'm still really enjoying the major differences between Erryn and his female counterpart. I'm glad you were able to fit this in for we, your loyal readers, and I look forward to more when you have the time. Don't stress about how often you update or you'll never be really satisfied with the end result! Thanks for the great chapter!
DarkPatu chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
I've got to say I'm much more fond of Arryn than Erryn. If only because she seems much deeper than he does. He's trying to protect Rio and keep himself in check while Arryn is willing to find out what she is and grow beyond it instead of locking it away.

The Onsen scene was perfect by the way, I couldn't help but grin at that.

Probably the best compliment I can give to your story and your writing is that while I'm reading it I can see it all playing out in my head in OVA 3 art-style with all the original cast chiming in and perfectly in synch with the plot. Even Arryn and Erryn and Rio and the twins, they all breathe and have life and depth and their own voices.

When I read this, it comes alive. I think that's what all authors are really looking for and you've got it.
DarkPatu chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Again Erryn's dark side rears its nasty head. Perhaps this boy isn't as good at hiding his original nature as he seems to be. What does that darkness do while he sleeps, I wonder? Another great chapter with some interesting insights on how differently these two slivers of the same soul react in similar situations. I look forward to reading the next chapter!
DarkPatu chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
I really like the depth of Rio's personality that's coming through here. She's a little goofy around Arryn and rather easy-going otherwise, but she can turn into this serious person in the blink of an eye. Like watching a flower close up at high speed or a piece of cotton that hides the edge of a blade. I'm sure we'll see more of the dichotomy of Erryn and Arryn in the coming chapters, but currently I'm leaning towards Arryn. While she's much more secretive about her past, she doesn't try to cover it up behind a quick tongue. You continue to impress and entertain, and I can't wait to see what's coming next.
DarkPatu chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Short, but very good, this is a fine continuation of the Erryn storyline. I'm not surprised he put down the way of the sword if he flares up like that so quickly when provoked! We all have our demons to bear but when yours is an ancient entity seeking to devour the universe, things can get rather difficult. I'm looking forward to what's going to happen next! Perhaps Washu can shed some light on the matter?
Angeltiger777 chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
I finished the first story (I was up all night, I just couldn't stop reading it :D) anyways this is a good story, keep up the great work.
Carlalalita chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm so excited! You did it! You really did it! The sequel is here!

AWESOME!

Love the twist with Yosho and Ayeka!

Keep the creative juices flowing!

Cheers!
animefreak03 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
I thought that Chapter A and B were different but the slight difference is the name you chose. LOL either way looking forward to more.