Reviews for Unexpected developments
Please continue this story
Rosetta The Furious chapter 20 . 8/1
more?
LadyBelladona chapter 3 . 7/4
I cant enjoy this story because the characters are so OOC and just cringy...the writing seens childish and not planned...at all...it feels like you just made up some baf characters and slapped on the names "Harry Potter" etc...Good luck in the future if you write more books but this one appears to be a flop unfortunately
Slytherin's Half Blood Prince chapter 1 . 5/26
continue please xD this is so entertaining and i want to see harry kick dumbly's arse with his legend speech xD
HoneyBear84 chapter 20 . 5/16
Love it so far and hope u will start updating it again some day soon
Thorin's-Queen chapter 11 . 4/4
I love your story! I did find a couple of spelling errors though. In the 10th paragraph from the end, you spelled defensive and offensive wrong. Also, in the 2nd to the last paragraph, you say someone helped and I think you meant to say somehow helped.
Cheatory chapter 20 . 3/14
I really like this fic, I can't wait to see what happens when Lucius (or all of Harry's family) finds out about the Dursleys! You're a really good writer, I'm in the process of rereading three of your works, this being one of them :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 20 . 3/2
I love this wonderful story so far. I do have to admit that I was hoping that one of the twins would be a girl, as Harry has a way of doing the unexpected/impossable. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment to this wonderful story.
Lunarmagi chapter 20 . 2/2
awwww
Lunarmagi chapter 1 . 2/2
aww
Lunarmagi chapter 1 . 2/2
cute
Moondancer63 chapter 20 . 1/23
Update. I love this story so much
TheEndearing chapter 1 . 1/21
I have read this story so many times already. It is one of my favorite, if not The Favorite, Harry/Lucius story. My only question, is what color eyes do they have?
lettylooloo chapter 1 . 1/11
love this such a great story!
1,839 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »