Reviews for Unexpected developments
Beba Alq chapter 17 . 1/23
I really love this chapter especially when Harry went to the Daily Prophet! Damn!
Beba Alq chapter 1 . 1/22
Sooooo I’m back! Idk how many times I’ve read this story but every times I do I get excited &happy cos it’s one of my comfort stories3
FotoDi chapter 16 . 1/13
Great baby names!
Think of the nicknames
“MAD” & “KILLER”,
FotoDi chapter 7 . 1/13
(1) How will Lucius shut up Draco? There is no doubt that Draco Malfoy, 16, is a drama Queen. Draco craves attention, adulation and being the center of attention. He threw a tanty when Lucius told him they he. Was divorcing Narcissa and that Harry Potter, 15/16, is pregnant with Lucius’ baby. Draco is going to moan and whine to everyone, especially Severus Snape. Most of Draco’s friends, acquaintances and their relations are either dark-aligned or Deatheater loyalists. How long will it take the Dark Lord to hear that Harry Potter is up-the-duff with Lucius’s child….?

(2) Most of Harry’s pseudo family & friends a few Order members have been ‘Magically Silenced’ by Bill’s spell. Will Bill’s spell stretch to encompass any of Harry’s subsequent letters?

(3) Is Bill himself covered by the secrecy Spell?For example, Can Bill tell his girlfriend Fleur Delacoeur or Can Molly Weasley tell Arthur? Won’t Arthur be curious when he sees Molly madly knitting baby garments?

(4) How “SECURE” is the secrecy Spell? What about eavesdroppers? Listening spells? Invisible animagi? Invisibility cloaks? Metamorphmagi? What if Dumbledore overheard the scream of “Twins”?

(5) Neither Neville Longbottom nor Luna Lovegood are protected by Secrecy Spells. Luna’s mind is so unique that she is assuredly safe from any surrepticious spies, legilimency, eavesdropping spells or Veritaserum. Also Luna’s Seer ability already informed her that Harry & Lucius are having magical twins (see Luna’s letter) WEAK LINK: I wouldn’t put it past the overprotective harridan, Augusta Longbottom to screen all of Neville’s correspondence.

(6) I think it’s telling that the Order hadn’t noticed that Harry Potter skipped out on the Dursleys. Are they still maintaining the façade of “guarding” Harry in Surrey? Haven’t any of Dumbledore’s mysterious monitoring devices alerted the old Manipulator that Harry is no longer confined in “Durskaban”? [I learned & loved the term Durskaban in another Fanfic].

(7) I AM CONFUSED ON THE TIMELINE:
Harry Potter encountered Lucius Malfoy in his DE attire during the failed DOM trap at the end of Harry’s 5th year (June 1996). Did Lucius battle Harry, Friends and Order? In your AU Backstory, did Lucius Malfoy manage to escape public exposure and arrest? Was Harry possessed by Lord Voldemort in the atrium? [If yes, how did that not affect Harry’s pregnancy?] Obviously, Sirius Black lived in your AU timeline. [Yippee!]
For this story: Which Deatheaters escaped vs were captured? Did anyone die in the Death Chamber? Did your AU Dumbledore still have a public battle with “Tom” (i.e., the resurrected Lord Voldemort), in the Atrium in front of many witnesses? So, the Ministry can no longer deny that HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED has in fact risen from the dead?

(7) In your AU timeline, did Dumbledore also send a wounded Harry Potter to his locked Hogwarts Office after in the Atrium and then later show up to tell Harry about the Prophecy and his fated Role? Note: since your AU Sirius Black did not die after falling through the Veil, how did Harry get to the Atrium? Is Bellatrix still alive?

(8) In your AU backstory, where are the resurrected Lord Voldemort and his escaped DE’s recovering and hidden? It can’t be at Malfoy Manor.

(9) How will your AU Harry Potter learn his OWL scores? Lucius & his Family should clue in Harry that he has a CRITICAL MAIL ISSUE! There have been so many Mail Wards and Redirects placed illegally on Harry Potter for the last 16 years that the young wizard has never received correspondence from a large part of the Magical World:
Gringotts Bank monthly Account Statements
Birthday cards & Fan Mail for the “Boy Who Lived”
Social Invitations to the Scion of House Potter
Personal Correspondence from Allies of House Potter
Business Updates from Family Investments
Solicitations for Donations from Cbarities, etc.
Requests for Political Support
Inquiries from Lawyers
Betrothal & Marriage requests
Correspondence from many different Ministry
Departments, Officials, officials

Many gifts to curry favor or support

invitations to other Magical Schools

[Dumbledore wants to keep Harry ignorant and isolated in order to control him). Gringotts, other British Magicals (aside from a select core group - Weasleys, Granger, Longbottom, Hagrid, Hogwarts, Dumbledore, Dursleys, and Mafalda Hopkirk).

other S hoops, Allies of the Potter Family, oh Who Lived Fans, the Ministry — EXCEPT Warnings from Mafald Hopkirk.

year Gryffindor . Will Harry send a letter to McGonagall officially withdrawing himself from Hogwarts? Harry needs to prevent Dumbledore from being recognized as his Guardian so that Harry can challenge any of the Headmaster’s possible crazy claims.

In your backstory, did Madame Umbridge egregiously defame and punish Harry Potter by making him write the line “I will not tell lies” for hundreds of hours with a Blood Quill? Hasn’t Lucius Malfoy noticed the scar?

— thus Harry Potter has already take. His Owls. they “experienced” the Love Room, had sex, and separated. : In your backstory 5th year has not yet happened. Sirius Black is still alive albeit a fugitive. Harry does not no about the Prophecy. Cedric Diggory is dead. Lord Voldemort was resurrected
TVfangirl46 chapter 1 . 10/27/2022
you should do another story of Marcus and Bill together
Lexi0521a chapter 21 . 10/10/2022
I have read this story a couple of times now. As is true for a gifted writer, I’ve gotten something more from each reading. Thank you for this wonderful story. It was quite a journey.
Kai.mgl chapter 21 . 8/21/2022
it’s my first review but i thought it’ll be good to do it now because you wrote such a lovely and beautiful story. i love the way you wrote and how you describe all characters it’s really is amazing so thank you for your work on this story it was really fascinating to read.
Nelui Wysteria chapter 14 . 7/8/2022
Hmm... Basalmic and Lime... Maybe? I mean both are acidic... and slightly sweet. I suppose it's possible... You must really like limes.
Nelui Wysteria chapter 10 . 7/8/2022
Being a "big player" is exactly the kind of powerful position that would allow them to go neutral, or at the very least to create their own political platform to build upon. Not necessarily for one of the extremist sides like the dark or the light. But maybe for a particular or specific cause, a group of individuals gathering together for a special interest in... let's say, reformation of St. Mungo's and better wellness care and quality for under privileged populations. It gives a foot hold for starting change in the ministry, downplays their role in the war, and establishes a reasonable and even understandable political stance that would resonate with the majority of the population. Turning their relationship into a cause for unity and acceptance might also work in their favor using that example. Perhaps something along the lines of spouting off statistics for male pregnancy rates, suicide rates, the condition of pre/Natalie care and mental wellness. Probably not in combination in an obvious way but with an emphasis on the decline of magic due to stress... Hmm thanks! I think you've accidently become my muse. lol
Nelui Wysteria chapter 8 . 7/8/2022
I'm partial to apple syrup myself. Especially on pancakes, my grandmother makes these really thin but spongy cakes and they soak up all the apple flavor so when you bite into it your mouth instantly waters and your taste buds burst with flavor.
Nelui Wysteria chapter 1 . 7/8/2022
actually cucumber and lime ice cream doesnt sound that unappealing to me. maybe with a sprinkle of dill in the lime as an alternative for a sugar free option. ooo or maybe some red pepper with no sugar in the ice cream. that sounds really good...
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2022
I really enjoyed reading this, thank you so much for this work of art!
ariannac chapter 21 . 6/16/2022
This was a good story that grabbed me and held me from start to finish.
Sevvykinsgirl2127 chapter 1 . 5/12/2022
love
Sevvykinsgirl2127 chapter 1 . 5/12/2022
You have just 2? spelling errors (face- wrapped) are the ones you missed live.
1,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »