Reviews for That's life I guess
xXTechGirlXx chapter 18 . 4/8
awwww i loved this fan-fiction :D it was so cute and i enjoyed it a lot
Kurama and Hiei make such a nice couple :)
i wish you good luck and have faith in your writing cuz you're amazing :D
Keep it up :3
HieiKurama chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
This was the bast fanfic ever! I just loved everything! All their personality mached and evey thing was perfect. You did an AMAZING job!
Deidara4ever chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
Awww... so cute. And I just knew that they would adopt Yoko after all. XD
Great story. Really. Love you!
kmcoketown chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
love this story
Bikusensei chapter 18 . 10/8/2012
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

... hehe... meow.
I would have commented on your other chapters, but I am not allowed to be up this late, and I wanted to hurry and read. This was so kawaii! I like how you always remembered the different way everyone spoke. Not too many people can do that, because they do not realize how much it affects the artistic value of the piece. Had me a little Deidara moment there. :)
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
Awwww, that was such an adorable ending! :D
Loved the story and i'm looking forward to the next YYH fic. :)
I would have liked to see the chapter where Hiei tells Kurama about his father because it would have given a chance to see some really cute Kurama x Hiei and also would have given a better idea of what had happened between Hiei and his father. Oh well, I can live without. Still a great story.
Deidara4ever chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
Aww...the last scene was so adorable. 3
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
Awwww! :D
Shame it's going to end soon but i'm looking forward to the next chapter anyway. :)
Deidara4ever chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
That F*cking son of a b*tch! How dare he touch Kurama like that! He is so low that he was ready to r.a.p.e him?!
Thank God that Hiei came in time!
Jigan Hiei chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Well this chapter does leave on me on a bit of a cliff hanger wondering whats going to happen with Kurama and Hiei. Also throughout the how story i love how you incorporated the charachters like toguro and Jin into the story overall i like this chapter the best. Cant wait for the next update.
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
Yay! Hiei saves Kurama! And beats up Yomi! Great chapter. :D
Deidara4ever chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
Aw, c'mon! It's already the end of this chapter? God no- *Saying words I really shouldn's say*
Next chapter! Next chapter! TT_TT
LordOfTheWest chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
This is becoming quite a story! Please update soon!
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
Haha, Hiei should secretly go too so he can protect Kurama from Yomi! Ooh! Or Yomi could do some thing and really upset Kurama so he runs back to Hiei who comforts him and confesses! :O
Why is that I have ideas for your story but none for my own? :P
Loved the chapter. :D The Voice is really mean to Hiei. :(
I'm really looking forward to seeing how you continue this and i'm a little sad that it's going to be ending soon...
Can't wait for the Kurama x Hiei! :D
FatmaRoraima chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
This is great! Simple written but great! XDDDDD

You don't have to hurry it but please update