Reviews for Orion Zabini Potter
brodylopa chapter 20 . 6/7
it was a good book
shadewatcher chapter 20 . 2/5
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG that was Awesome! I soo do LOVE the fluffy happy ever after ending!
AlexandriaPotterBlack chapter 19 . 1/31
oh good Merlin, I want to cry! whyyyy
sjrodgers23 chapter 20 . 1/25
Ok thanks
Elfin69 chapter 19 . 1/13
Guess they got a happy ending and all their family together. too bad Ron never outgrew his anger and jealousy
Elfin69 chapter 18 . 1/13
So how soon before Harry ends up pregnant again and will they be home tutored to take their NEWTS or go back to Hogwarts?
Elfin69 chapter 17 . 1/13
Yes, they won and now Dumbledore is going to be put on trial. Wonder what they will find out
Elfin69 chapter 16 . 1/13
Guess babysitting got a little out of hand. It is great that they were able to have a night away to themselves and now will be more relaxed.
Elfin69 chapter 15 . 1/13
Sounds like they are finally working on getting things to go their way
Elfin69 chapter 14 . 1/12
Really hope that they take out Dumbledore soon before anyone gets hurt
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 1/12
will they be holding a true press conference to explain why Roger is claiming to be Orion's father and why he was not in their lives
Elfin69 chapter 12 . 1/12
Hopefully they will make it so that Dumbledore has no leg to stand on after all that he did is found out.
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 1/12
I am so glad that the Weasleys are all there for Harry along with the others that he was hoping for. Will they all make it to the Blessing without Dumbledore knowing?
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 1/12
what a way to make an entrance. I will be great to see Dumbledore try and get out of telling everyone the truth
HoneyBear84 chapter 19 . 1/12