Reviews for Orion Zabini Potter
Beth9891 chapter 17 . 3/28
Lovely! I do love justice :-)
Kichou chapter 17 . 3/25
Very nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 17 . 3/4
This is a thoroughly awesome story! So much love and fluffiness - I think my teeth hurt. But I love it! This is brilliant and I can't wait to read more.
kurosakiami01 chapter 17 . 2/25
Aw, so cute! Mind you, how I hate the old goat. Grr. Seriously. The more fanfiction I read, the more difficult becomes for me to see Dumbles as the good guy u.u

I so love how you've portrayed the Malfoys! And the Weasleys! And TOM! Well, actually pretty much everyone xD I almost threw a hissy fit when I was reading the chapter in which the blood adoption almost-didn't-happen and I was borderline crying until those disgusting documents erupted in flames! Ufff... I was just with them with the relief and lightly histerical laughter. Lol.

So... for a moment here I thought it was the end (actually, it gives off that feeling) but I believe we have at least a few more chapters before this comes to and end, I hope?

Well, I'll be waiting for more! :3
annette-ella chapter 17 . 2/25
Great chapter. Thank you
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 17 . 2/19
Fabulous Chapter I enjoyed reading it very much. :D
Mona chapter 17 . 2/19
This is a great story so far and I hope you write another chapter soon.
adafrog chapter 17 . 2/19
Good, thanks.
Super cute :). I can't wait for them to convince the dark lord it's snuggle time lol.
Mae Rose chapter 17 . 2/18
WOOT!
EveJHoang chapter 17 . 2/18
Absolutely splendid. I don't often cry from joy and excitation, but here I do .
kimonobabe32 chapter 17 . 2/17
Is this the end?
Sliver of Melody chapter 17 . 2/17
Too awesome, love it
Ryane-Foxx chapter 17 . 2/17
I always find myself re reading your works all the time and I never stop enjoying then! I love this story, it's foundation, the relationships, and how everyone I'd coming together is so beautiful. I'm really looking forward to the family conversation about Harry's childhood now that it's out in the open, and just looking forward to more bonding time between Orion and Blaise :) just generally excited for more!
foxee-chik chapter 17 . 2/17
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
1,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »