Reviews for Orion Zabini Potter
Good story !
Thanks for sharing

***Pyrane***
Scarr-Reader chapter 19 . 8/26
this story is revolting adorable... with out the revolting part ... shaggy just so cute and perfect and thank you for writing this story
I love this story. It's one of my favorite
rowenasheir chapter 19 . 7/25
Great story. Wizards live a long time - they can still have kids for longer than normal muggles soooo LV needs a kid preferably a girl!
Aww this made me go 'aww, this is too cute for my minuscule heart'; made me feel funny and jiggly from all the fluffiness. Loved this sweet and amazing family time Fanfiction! The epilogue was just perfect, HEA.
Anna Doherty chapter 19 . 6/6
Loved the story have read it many many times. You have a real talent for writing. I hope that you continue to write your stories. I just have one question to ask what happened to fawkes?
Sliver of Melody chapter 19 . 5/26
So completely awesome!
MargaritaS chapter 19 . 5/22
nice ending :)
Chiyoye Orihara chapter 7 . 5/22
XDXDXD Thanks again! I'm currently imagining Voldie panicking about the news, and reacting in a totally muggle/teenage way. XDXDXD Thanks for this! This story is quickly approaching my all time favorite Fanfic!
-Kad
Chiyoye Orihara chapter 5 . 5/22
XDXDXD Thank you! That last line made me almost drop my phone on my face! When I clicked 'next', I was still imagining Snake's horror-struck face asking an equally horrified Draco that line. XDXDXD Poor Lucius. And Snape. And maybe Draco too, since he's probably imagining him and Harry in that sort of situation, even though I think you're portraying him as straight.
Thanks for the giggles!
-Kad
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 19 . 4/30
I just love a happy ending!
Laesk chapter 19 . 4/25
a brilliant story, a laugh even to the end. thank you for sharing this with us all. it was a great story
sampam69 chapter 19 . 4/25
Good story :):)
Yvonne Park chapter 19 . 4/25
Interesting story! I haven't read a Harry/Blaise story before, and I have to say that you did a really good job with it. I wish there was more. Those two are super cute together. :)

-Yvonne
skyeza chapter 19 . 4/15
I really loved this, i think Blaise and Harry are so cute. You made them seem real, i feel like you've done an amazing job.
1,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »