Reviews for Orion Zabini Potter
Cureofboredom chapter 19 . 4/23
This was a sweet story. Thank you.
petit blabla chapter 19 . 1/23
juste magnifique, la fin est encore plus superbe...merci
petit blabla chapter 3 . 1/22
ils sont trop mignons tous les trois
14710327DeletedAccountPlease chapter 20 . 1/5
That was a great story loved reading it.
SakuranoAce chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
] 32 ykjnm 0
StarsAreMyWitnesses chapter 4 . 11/30/2020
am I sensing Dramione?
on second thought...
definetely Theomione
Fletcher17 chapter 17 . 10/4/2020
spoiler alert

It took me until this chapter to realize that Ginny and Luna are dating. Anyway, love the chapter and the fic overall!
Kushka chapter 20 . 9/30/2020
Great story
Steve-Arkarian chapter 19 . 9/11/2020
So I definitely did read the part where Ron is basically a write off which was sort of expected however there was all sorts of revenge plan for him can you maybe do a one-shot or something where some of that takes place? Pranks humiliation whatever have you.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 18 . 9/11/2020
Maybe it'll be answered later but whatever happened to Minerva? She wasn't listed as a witness at the trial or as any of the main people in the cleanup of the school.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 11 . 9/11/2020
Two things and one of them I meant to put in a review in the last chapter but honestly I forgot. For the thing in the last chapter you talk about Remus taking the Wolfsbaine potion and that he had to start taking it in his third year. What I'm not certain on is usually in most stories Severus is the one who invented that potion and I don't know if you said he did in this story or not I honestly can't remember I think you did in at least one of your other stories though but anyway if that's the case Remus wouldn't be getting the potion in his third year because Remus and Severus are in the same year and Severus definitely even as a potions prodigy wouldn't have invented it in his third year. Now it's kind of inventive that you can put wards around people like in Remus's case but now that he knows about it is there a chance that he'll go to someone and get it removed? I know the story is complete so I can just read and find out but I also figured you might look at your reviews and answer so I took the chance.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 2 . 9/11/2020
Maybe you'll do it later, and the story is complete so I guess I'll find out, or maybe you mentioned it and I just missed it? Sorry, anyway, what does the baby look like? Like what's their coloring like hair color eye color etc though yes I know in real life babies eye color is usually bluish til I don't know when but it changes later but anyway just curious.
FotoDi chapter 13 . 6/27/2020
Can the baby speak Parseltongue?
llamartinas chapter 5 . 5/18/2020
hahahaha i wish this was drarry but blaise and harry are amazing together in this fic! AMAZING JOB author! :)))))

i 3 this fic!