Reviews for Orion Zabini Potter
Saissa chapter 19 . 5/12
WOW - That was BRILLIANT!

I love a Happy ending and that one was perfect!

One of the BEST slash stories I have ever read!
yukimalphes chapter 19 . 4/29
Cute
Ozzbod00 chapter 12 . 4/20
OMG my heart has never beat so fast! Giant relief though!
Sarfire chapter 2 . 4/7
WHo's the father?
I truly love your stories and writing style. However, every now and again there is a word usage that is jarring. i.e. the DE men are speaking to LV about Harry, & SS says "...it is DETRIMENTAL that you ..." This is the opposite of what you meant, according to the rest of the paragraph. Imperative, is, I believe what you wanted. I'm guessing you use a thesaurus combo and accidentally used the wrong one.
This has happened a few times, in this & your other stories. I happen to enjoy your stories enough that I reread them when I'm in the mood for it, & it occurred to me that you may not have caught the errors because they are spelled right.
Just so you know, I am a voracious reader & the list of authors I reread, (read comfort food for the mind/soul), is not too long. You are in company with David Eddings, David Weber, Anne MacAfferey, Nalini Singh, Lynn Viehl, Janet Chapman, Angela Knight, Christine Warren, Christine Feehan, Laurell K. Hamilton, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Heather Graham, Sandra Hill, Kerrilyn Spears, Lynsay Sands, Gena Showalter, Jayne Castle(Amanda Quick, Jayne Krentz), Piers Anthony, Robert Asprin & JoAnn Ross.
Hopefully, you can recognize just how much I enjoy your stories by the fact you are on this very short list.
Please, keep writing.
littlesprout chapter 19 . 3/25
Loved this story
MiaHale chapter 3 . 1/15
Hi, I love this story but as I read it, I noticed there is a typo when Harry says "Your back" instead of "You're back".
Minor mistake, and I love this stoy anyway.
So good job :)
chavelaprincess chapter 19 . 1/5
Pure awesomeness!
Batekatt chapter 19 . 12/16/2016
I love your brain and imagination for coming up with this lovely story, it's definitely one of my all time favourites! D
PantherTO chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
weight on you hand and foot

Wrong wait
PantherTO chapter 8 . 11/22/2016
"Harry infused the potion with his own magic willingly three weeks ago"

If Harry had the baby 6 weeks ago, the potion for the Gollum would have had to be earlier than 3 weeks ago.
LunaDragAngel chapter 19 . 11/22/2016
Very cute! Loved the amount of depth & character given to all of the individuals in the growing extended family & the detail to their developing family bonds.
DemeRain chapter 19 . 11/18/2016