Reviews for Turning Tides
Auriane07 chapter 21 . 5/11
I love this story soooooooo much
Kelkat chapter 21 . 3/5
Good story
chcthoward799 chapter 3 . 3/1
d.
Ladybaird3 chapter 21 . 2/24
Loved it!
MischievousMoony chapter 1 . 1/21
I’m just commenting to point out that one comment is wrong and Harry’s full name is in fact Harry James Potter as it is never mentioned that he is potter-black and vise versa.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 21 . 11/4/2021
Enjoyed the story, though I’m curious about what happened with Narcissa.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 15 . 11/4/2021
I’m still at the wedding vows in this chapter, but it stuck out at me that Harry is saying his vows, which are supposed to be binding, as Harry James Potter instead of his legal name of Harrison James Potter-Black.
YaoiHellian chapter 21 . 10/24/2021
I truly adored this story. I thank you so much for writing it.
Ki chapter 21 . 8/20/2021
Beautiful :)
Perlz chapter 9 . 8/20/2021
I love Severus and Lucius here! Im glad you didn't make them bad guys.
Perlz chapter 8 . 8/20/2021
"Mikhail hadn't treated Remus any differently from Sirius and Bill which was always a definite relationship decider for Harry"

Yikes, I hope Harry realizes that sometimes people need time. Prejudices against werewolves seem very deep. I wonder how many pitfalls Mikhail knows he dodged here
Perlz chapter 5 . 8/20/2021
I had the Weasley's and though they care greatly about me, I am not their son. But Sirius…Sirius is the person who loves me most in the world, he broke out of Azkaban to protect me. And I love him, I would do anything for him, to protect him"

This is the most CANON explanation of their relationships I've read in a long time.
Meganrae1234 chapter 13 . 8/22/2021
When Harry tells Sirius, Remus, and bill about his engagement he says that he asked Mikhail to marry him but he didn’t. Mikhail was the one who asked Harry to marry him.
Kushka chapter 21 . 9/29/2020