Reviews for Turning Tides
FrostedMidnight chapter 16 . 20h
*Another one bites the dust plays in the distance* And now for the fall of the mighty Dumblebee. He's used his stinger and now it's time for him to die!
djaddict chapter 16 . 11/29
Good description of the spell at work but did I miss a chapter, how did they get there?
asiya halima kone chapter 16 . 11/29
good story please update soon :)
Ryane-Foxx chapter 16 . 11/29
:D was not expecting this chapter so suddenly! Awesome job on the battle, not too much and just enough. Looking forward to more, Hope you had a good holiday
Gravity's Child chapter 16 . 11/29
Yes! Mwa ha ha ha ha! The look on Dumbledore's face! Priceless~
456snarky chapter 16 . 11/29
Wow that was an abrupt transition from wedding to battle scene. However, it was a well done battle. Seems like they have more to face with the supreme mugwamp.
Flying Chrissy chapter 16 . 11/29
Cool update! I just wonder if dumbles is going to try something to upset Harry and co. Look forward to seeing what happens next.
Way to go! Taking out one dark lord and well on their way to taking down the so called Leader of the Light! Excellent! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for sharing your work!
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 16 . 11/28
More please!
pnayz4life chapter 16 . 11/28
I'm sorry but I'm kind of confused. How did they get from the wedding night (end of chapter 15) to the middle of a battle scene with Voldemort (chapter 16)?
sarainichol13 chapter 16 . 11/28
Awesomeness chapter!
mizzrazz72 chapter 16 . 11/28
Dumbledore's time is almost up.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 16 . 11/28
Loved it!

cant wait to see what will happen next!

please update soon!
Monciak chapter 16 . 11/28
Such a jump from the wedding to killing Voldemort. This chapter seems a little rushed but I am happy that Voldi is dead and they can concentrate on Dumblefool:)
Good chapter