Reviews for Turning Tides
IWishICouldLiveOnSugar chapter 1 . 5/18
Pleeeeaaaassseee update, will Harry and mikhail fight off the leech ex-wife? Will Harry get pregnant?
ithlinkhagmelmirkwood chapter 18 . 5/18
I love history... follow her...
Inu Tashiro p chapter 18 . 5/4
Omg .. I love this! Please tell me its not almost over
crystal484 chapter 10 . 5/3
hey when is the new chapter for this story going to come out it wold be aprited
Predator's little prey chapter 18 . 4/22
Please tell me this isn't finished and there will be more soon? I want more :) this is such an interesting story and I really like the way you have done this.
Harry probably inherited a lot of land/property that he would never be able to use and up keep by himself having the werewolfs and vampires there he could let them stay their for free, provide food and selter, along with Wolfsbane and Blood purchased from local muggle Blood Banks in trade of them taking care of his land... maybe having them grow and invent things... He could even start a private creature school.
Wow Mikhail moves fast ~
If Mrs. Malfoy is a known follower who waas Mr. Malfoy allowed to be there?

They say the Unforgivable can fool even the Truth Serum... but I wonder if it could also make the people under the Unforgivable take sick twisted pleasure in torturing people and be gleeful about it will given the Truth Serum? While the Unforgivable makes people do things they normally wouldn't I don't think it could make them act like Bellatrix, Malfoy, and Greyback.

I mean could you picture someone like Mr. Weasely or the Twins acting like that? The spell seems more like it's forced the victim into an emotional-less autopilot than a personality change.

As for using the Serum they should set up a list of only certain questions you can ask, with time frames (like - Have you in the last 5 years) attached to some. Also the people that come in as witnesses should be told that while they DON'T have to take the Truth Serum, if they DON'T take it then their testimony would be considered false.

I could totally see him bringing Hermione just for her to get them a clear picture on what Bills they need to research, amend, bring up, or veto and wither or not his friends would be willing to throw in their support.
witchsbroom chapter 18 . 4/20
OMG just found your story while looking at another authors favorites. I'm loving it. Can't wait to see what happens when they get back from there honeymoon and how they take down Dumbledore
SNKYaoiFan chapter 18 . 4/6
Hey there,
First thank you for the amazing Story and the update. I'm looking forward to the next Chapter.
And now the reason I finally decided to review: No fair! *Pout* my name is Antonia and I don't like seeing someone having my name be a bitch *pout some more*.
That aside I'm really wanting to know what you're gonna do to her *smirk*

Love from
Me, myself and I
PHEONIX39 chapter 11 . 4/5
Ha! Just wanted to comment on something I just read in last chapter,. I actually heard of Wryd Smith and Marks Mom from your comments, and have read some of their works thanks to you.
Millie chapter 5 . 3/19
Wasn't going to review this chapter as it has been out for a while, so read the next chapter and the thought would not go away. Harry doesn't have a make shift family; he has a chosen family. Make shift sounds slip shod as though if someone left, no one would care. Though your portrayal of his 'family' if someone left or were lost, it would be devastating to the group. They love and care for each other. His chosen family are people Harry wants to be with, that have become real family. Sorry for the rant, but make shift just doesn't cut it. thanks
Darling De Piaget chapter 18 . 3/11
I really want Harry to take his friends on a muggle adventure for a day or a weekend. Cinema, theme park or the London Eye, muggle restaurant, some museum time, the zoo, and an intro to muggle music.
Sam chapter 18 . 3/1
Yay I had 3 new chapters when I reread through! Can't wait for the dumbledore take down!
TwiSagaLover chapter 18 . 2/27
omg i was so happy to this updated! thank you so much for that! it is amazing and i cant wait for the next one!
1,172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »