Reviews for Ever Seen a Girl Smile Like That?
Eden-Avatar chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Hahaha, this one was hilarious! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I just kept laughing throughout this whole chapter! I love it
Randomnamehugeavatarfan chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
YOU ARE AMAZING!
Randomnamehugeavatarfan chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
OMG I LOVE IT!
PeppermintPeople chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I love these one-shots! They're so fluffy and hilarious :D
Just wanted to tell you that Toph's eyes are green. Well, milky green but anyway.
PeppermintPeople chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Make mooorreee... :) from minor character's points of views :) really really good style and characterization
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Nice job keep it up
nakala chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
this was just too cute wow momo's pov who woulda thought

so cute
Katiebunchesofoats chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
This is so cute!

Oh and as for Momo sticking a bug im Toph's mouth,

Well done my friend, well done :D
AnonyLyksThis chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
I really like this style - parts where you see the interaction between two characters from the point of view and thoughts of an outsider. Also, I love the personality and thoughts you have given to the two narrators (toph's student and momo).

There are noticable grammatical errors, but the chapters are very well written - in a sense that each chapter has its own characteristic charm - that those errors are negligible. I'm no master in the use of the english grammar so I'm not complaining. I just want to reiterate that sometimes good storytelling beats the perfect grammar. Kudos to you!

I hope to see/read more great avatar fics from you :).
Sandra Phillips chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Hehehe. You have intense kisses, my friend.
shabazzpicturepresents chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
First I was skeptic about the whole character looking onto this pairings interaction. But- Now I'm a fan! Your story is well written and so adorable! I'm soooooooo glad you added another chapter! Momo's whole perception was double the cuteness! Keep doing what your doing with your stories because .Working!:)
ayimsilentbunny chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Hah Momo shoved a bug in Toph's mouth!
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Cute!
Spry chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Yes! This is the only story I've read written from Momo's perspective, and it RULES!

Especially the part where he's deciding between Aang and the really good berries. I would have gone for the berries.

Thank you so much for writing!

Spry!