Reviews for Truth and Lie
LenxRinKagamine chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
...And so Azula spoke the truth for the first time.

I see. Nice one. I like how dark Azula is in your fic (heh, like she's not dark in the cartoon, but whatever) and I think you're pretty accurate as long as what you're saying for Azula is concerned. Azula lies more often than not, and Ty Lee just shrugs it off most of the time. Yes, that was good.

It'd be nice if we saw another chapter soon.
Amakatsu chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
when I was reading this I felt that pain too, crazy how much emotion is in these chapters.
Amakatsu chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
poor azula T_T, These two are just great together, I loved the emotion in it.
LonerInDisguise chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Wow, that was amazing. So sad and a bit depressing (haha) but I guess that was kind of the point.

I wish I could contribute to the quotes but I really dont know any. Not any worth stating anyway.

Till next time.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Sad.
deaths lovely nightmare chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
some quotes you can use. :)

“Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”

― Mark Twain

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

― Marilyn Monroe

“The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple.”

― Oscar Wilde

“The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should be treated with caution.”

― J.K. Rowling

“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?”

― John Lennon

hope you use some or at lest one of these.

ALL HAIL THE MUFFIN BUTTON!
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is nice.

"When you tell enough lies, you began to believe them" (I don't remember who)

"The bigger the lie, the more likely people will believe it" (Vladmir Markarov , Modern Warfare 3)

I think if this story has more chapters or a sequel(s) she will know the answer in time.
deaths lovely nightmare chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
this is a very beautiful short.
Touzen chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Quite nice. Short, simple, poignant. As said, please ignore the other review that said this needs explaining. It most certainly does not. It's lovely just the way it is. Thank you for sharing.
LonerInDisguise chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Screw the person under me... I guess they dont understand the concept of a one-shot. Your writting is absolutely fantastic. I can only hope for more to come, in whatever form that may be. Whether it might be a multichapter epic or another one of these - I will follow you till the end.

P.S. I will wait ad patiently as possible for an update on Adgressi Draconis. Please dont keep me waiting too long. I might actually die!
hi chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
nice concept

but this needs some explaining, especially how those 2 end up in love.