Reviews for Veela mates
Nonsense-Nosense chapter 3 . 6/30
I'm confused. I really enjoy this story and have read it multiple times and I've noticed that after Harry tells off Molly, you say that Ron, the twins, Ginny, Bill and Charlie are staring at Harry, but Charlie doesn't show up until the next chapter or so
AmazonianWolf19 chapter 8 . 6/15
I hope you continue this story in the future, Harry and Lucien are terribly cute, and I enjoy HP stories that involve more tradition or "old ways" and I am quite interested in the coven...
ldycajnmom chapter 8 . 6/9
Hope you come back to working on this one it.
CourtneyNicole3 chapter 8 . 5/31
Please update soon.
Khaleesi Black-Wayland chapter 8 . 4/14
This is such a great story I do hope you have not abandoned this fic. Can't wait to see more!
drarrylover chapter 8 . 4/2
I really hope that you are planning to eventually update this story. I really like it and want to see where you are planning for it to go.
I just read the entirety of this this story so far in one sitting and I have to say it has been completely worth it, the way you have written it kept me engaged the whole time which is pretty hard to do as my mind tends to wonder at even the slightest amount of boredom so I must congratulate you and I also loved the way you are building upon the characters personalities while also maintining their "integrity" it is quite wonderful to read and I cannot wait until the next chapter.
Voidryu
magicanimegurl chapter 7 . 3/21
Will you ever return to this? I know you have been updating other stories so will you update this. All of your stories are great. Write on!
QueenThyia chapter 8 . 3/9
Are you going to update this? Only its so very very good! I love stories where Harry falls for a relative of some one he knows like your Gregory Malfoy one or Mikhail Zabini. You're honestly my favourite author for these types of stories!
lizira chapter 8 . 2/27
Please do not forget this story
kezzakerri chapter 7 . 2/26
Hi I see you have been updating your stories and I was wondering if you would be updating this story soon as I love the harry Lucien pairing and I love the Lucien character and can’t wait to see how the relationship develops
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 7 . 1/16
wow nice story hope to read more soon, once everything has settled down for you keep up the good work
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
Pleeeeeaaaaase update your story, it has been such a long time since you last did, and I really like this story a lot. :)
kirsty21 chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
plz plz update thanks
FrostedMidnight chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
This was a fun story! I hope you get the chance to continue it one day :)