Reviews for Veela mates
Winged Dire Wolf7 chapter 6 . 3/4
I had a very good laugh picturing the professors lined up doing the macarena. The only thing that could have made it better would be a very drunk snape joining in too.
When are puting a chater up
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 7 . 2/16
Lucien es tannnnn lindoooo! Estoy ansiosa por leer la continuacion. Adoro tus fics asi q espero q haya pronto una nueva actualización. Kiss
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
Etto disculpa pero ¿cuándo actualizaras? Me gusto este fic tuyo (como todos los anteriores que e leido jeje) y me gustaria seguir disfrutandolo aunque lo lea mediante el traductor jeje. Besos
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
Amazing story, will it be continued? I hope so, I just love top Harry, usually people make him submissive, almost girl like. I hope you update soon.
HPSlashAddict chapter 8 . 10/7/2016
I miss this story...I love reading and rereading your works (particularly the OMC/Harry ones) and I've read this story ten? times. I would love to see more on what happens to Harry and Lucien.
dantexsin chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
Please update this story it is wonderful!
Ariesp19 chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
Ahhhhh nooooooooo more please?
Strawberries008 chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
nzcc right after a quarter of a mile on Wi-Fi I
Nonsense-Nosense chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
I'm confused. I really enjoy this story and have read it multiple times and I've noticed that after Harry tells off Molly, you say that Ron, the twins, Ginny, Bill and Charlie are staring at Harry, but Charlie doesn't show up until the next chapter or so
AmazonianWolf19 chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
I hope you continue this story in the future, Harry and Lucien are terribly cute, and I enjoy HP stories that involve more tradition or "old ways" and I am quite interested in the coven...
ldycajnmom chapter 8 . 6/9/2016
Hope you come back to working on this one it.
CourtneyNicole3 chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
Please update soon.
Khaleesi Black-Wayland chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
This is such a great story I do hope you have not abandoned this fic. Can't wait to see more!
drarrylover chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
I really hope that you are planning to eventually update this story. I really like it and want to see where you are planning for it to go.