Reviews for Second chances
Banana ice cream and pickles!? Yuck!
I now moms eat weird things when there pregnant sometimes but yuck!
my mom had a thing for lots of ice when she was pregnant with me and my
siblings, Now that i think about it that's probably why me and siblings can take the cold so
much better then a lot of people. Anyway loving this story and looking forward to reading the rest,
May The Force be With You,
Phoenix6975 chapter 2 . 9/3
I love your writing styl. think after this I'm going to snoop around in you library
m.a.n.y.a.l.e.o chapter 20 . 8/28
I'm really sad the baby was harmed coz of the order. Nice story I loved your tom. and hermione blasting off dunbles arm was amazing.
WeasleyTwinsHeven chapter 20 . 6/22
I don’t usually like Voldemort/Harry as an romantic pairing, but this was pure gold! So good and I just couldn’t stop once I started.
Jaye chapter 18 . 5/16
Really blind...you just fucked up your story you idiot
Pumpkin-Potter chapter 19 . 5/13
Love love love the whole story! I was so invested in the relationship and I think almost fell in love with Tom my self!

Maybe consider getting a beta there are a noticeable amount of errors in not only spelling the use of the correct words which can sometimes make it harder to figure out the sentence flow.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 19 . 5/9
Enjoyed reading this again.
Fanfictionlover chapter 19 . 5/5
I loved this heartfelt romantic story. It's so beautiful and heartwarming how voldemort changed to a kind and loving Tom Riddle with Harry's help. Again I loved it so much. Thank you for entertaining me with this story
I loved this heart romance story. It was so beautiful how voldemort changed to a kind and loving Tom Riddle with Harry's help. Again I loved this.
Shizuka666 chapter 2 . 4/9
Ugh... I wish we could see a part of POV of the Dursleys in the dungeon(not all the torture, but the beginning and ESPECIALLY their feelings)
Anon chapter 20 . 4/6
Sometimes I come back and reread this, because the ending leaves me all happy and content.
Makana-Aloha chapter 4 . 3/15
In all honesty, every time I read this story (which is a lot because it is one of my favorites), I always wish for a short little sequel where Remus gets his ass handed to him for his actions by James, Lily, and Sirius.
darkest ambition chapter 19 . 2/15
this was brilliant, thank you so much
cydneynicole092504 chapter 4 . 1/30
are you aware there are aouthers who publish your storkes claiming them as theirs? They are on wattpad!
Nkhamer chapter 19 . 1/29
Loved this story so much, had me captivated. Hermoine blowing off dumbeldor’s arm was hilarious. Loved all the godparents.
2,561 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »