Reviews for Second chances
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 19 . 7/14
Fantastic amo tu fic y realmente me encanto
GuyanaeseTrini chapter 1 . 6/29
Order of Bloody Fried Chicken...I want some KFC right now with a order of fries
AkumaNoKoori chapter 13 . 7/1
I'm confused. what happened?
piercetheveil97 chapter 19 . 6/28
Holy shit, this story was just amazing! I loved it :)
geerterri chapter 1 . 6/22
I really like this story, it shows a whole different side of Tom. I wondered throughout the books what would happen if he knew the back story to Harry's life until he came to Hogwart's. They had a lot in common. They both grew up without parents, Dumbledore messed with both of them constantly, they grew up isolated from their peers and the adults around them, and they had no parents who cared for them to raise them. Personally I have always thought that if Tom wasn't crazy by now they would have been friends.
CheshireCatt13 chapter 19 . 6/5
Okay, now, normally I wouldn't touch mpreg with a ten-foot pole. However, I was desperate for a new story, and so I put my misgivings aside and decided to try this. I so don't regret it- this is absolutely adorable and fantastic and I am so glad I read this! Great work on this!
daisycb chapter 6 . 5/31
I love the Jaws theme for Draco. Great story, love how you've done your characters. Making this a favorite.
Izzycullen6 chapter 19 . 5/31
good story, like a good dark Lord.
Pyrrha13Mikaelson chapter 19 . 5/13
awesome story, thanks for sharing your brilliance
jodi chapter 19 . 4/25
you need to continue the story
skyeza chapter 19 . 4/17
Excellent read. It is bloody brilliant, well done. Tom was someone you couldn't help but adore. Awesome read, i enjoyed it very much.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 19 . 4/6
That sure was cute af. Nice story.
plumbknot57 chapter 19 . 3/28
Very sweet loved it.
kameis chapter 9 . 3/27
mm
sampam69 chapter 19 . 3/18
I found this story, and once started, couldn't stop reading until I was finished.
Totally loved this and have added it to my faves. :):):)
2,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »