Reviews for Second chances
Jade Vivian Neris de Silvera chapter 19 . 3/24
I hope that you enjoyed writing this story as much as I have readeing it, which is a lot. I have never smiled and laughed with any fanfic as much as this one. THANK YOU!
otakusunited chapter 2 . 3/19
I have to say that this is the closest, out of all fanfics i have ever read and probably will read in the future, to a perfectly excecuted and written fanfic. It had just the right amount of angst and humor that it seemed like nothing would hurt the love Tom and Harry shared. You have written them so well i can say that i can imagine that they are real people who work so well together it made me tear up at times. Thank you for this perfect fanfiction.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 19 . 3/15
Dear Slayer of Destiny,

I just finished reading your story and thought it deserved a thorough review , that you deserved it for your huge effort, which you obviously put into writing it.
What I like the most about it, is that this story makes me feel happy. It's a lovely story about love, friendship and family, which in the end are the most important in life. I found your fiction quite funny , some of the situations are ridiculous at least, but really sweet at the same time too.
The fact, that the characters are extremely ooc has absolutely no bearing on my opinion, I love it quite completely.
I enjoyed your portrayal of Dumbledore :) I always found him manipulative, demanding, secretive and on occasion inconveniently oblivious to Harry's and others' suffering. YOU took it several steps further, making him a fully fledged baddie. His arrogance, manipulative nature, delusions of own greatness, cruelty, lies and fake facade makes your Tom look like an angel in comparison. The Dark Lord's darkness is still lighter, than Dumbledore's light. I would join Tom myself.
Tom was , of course, the star of the show, his interactions with Harry were surprising, amusing and so sweet. You made them both so alike, from early life experiences to opinions on things and directions for Wizarding World. Their whole relationship makes me sigh wistfully...
Lestrange brothers are so cute too, such a big, soft-hearted teddy bears -love them.
Fenrir was made into responsible, reasonable, GOOD LOOKING (!), intelligent alfa male -quite yummy - who is leading his pack through healing into safety and happiness.
Ron -so responsible and understanding, I mean...wow, nice to see a little of Ron-non-bashing; )
Hermione is, as always, loving, forgiving and supporting, plus clever, brilliant and scary as usual :) she is probably the only true character and I love her with Rabastan :)
Change in Draco is nice to observe too, I always thought that his home life was far from perfect and that he had a big heart, which was simply not allowed to make an appearance...
Harry was lovely. Like a fountain of life and source of happiness for all.
The story was a very relaxing and fairy tale-like it only needed 'And they lived happily ever after' at the end ;))
On technical side.
Your sentences are lacking commas :) almost completely.
Some sentences are a bit mumbled and you are repeating the same phrase few times in one paragraph, making it look like you are lacking in vocabulary, which I don't believe is true.
I also found quite a few misspellings and some words used incorrectly. I think you need a beta. You certainly deseve one, because despite of all those mistakes, your story reads very smoothly, you have a good writing style and your ideas and plots are interesting and amusing.
I intend to read your other stories and will tell you what I think :))
I also think you should indicate that the story is complete. I think I would be more relaxed reading it, while knowing that I won't be disappointed by lack of conclusion.

Thank you for sharing the story.
Take care and speak to you soon.
Fox xx
P.S.
It went into favs ;)
emyrsonh chapter 19 . 3/5
This is one of my favorites. I read it over and over.
worked but MPREG killed it
Lw117149 chapter 19 . 2/16
OH very nice I loved this
Adriene SC chapter 19 . 2/16
Love this fic so much!
Such a sweet story :)
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 2/8
Still, Tom may be nice to him, but, honestly? Snake face? Oh hell no. That needs to be addressed for sure!
AddictusLector chapter 1 . 2/6
Okay... so I just have to say, I couldnt even get through the first HALF of this chapter without leaving a review... OMFG I LOVE THIS FIC! Admitedly, this is not my first time reading this one, in fact, its been a favourite for a long time. Anyway, it suddenly occurred to me, that I dont believe I have ever left a review for it... which, by the way, well done and I love it... especially this chapter!
Jep. Lol!
dannyphantomrocks1 chapter 4 . 1/24
I love your tom
AlecNight chapter 19 . 1/15
Beautiful story. Thank you.
Rebecca chapter 19 . 1/6
This was really good! I loved it!
chavelaprincess chapter 19 . 1/2
Lovely! Nothing I love more than an in love Tom with Harry!
Perfect ending!