Reviews for Second chances
Cheschire28 chapter 20 . 6/15
I loved this story! The relationship between Harry and Tom is beautiful as is their love for their child!
I hope one day you write a little side story where we see the dark lord's revenge on Umbridge and the Dursleys!
brodylopa chapter 20 . 6/3
Its a nice book you had a couple spelling mistakes but over all it was nicely done.
Bele chapter 19 . 4/26
thanks for writing !
I am not sure but, it seems like some parts of chapter 13 has been deleted because while it says that Bellatrix and Narcissa are being punished for something it is never clearly written. Please have a look at it. I really confused me.
Gambito chapter 20 . 4/11
Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU! The emotion in this fic actually startled me and I loved it from start 'till finish. You really have the gift of writing.
mackiechandler chapter 4 . 3/29
I do love Severus' comment about Harry's meal. LOL
doctorsfangirl chapter 2 . 3/28
you put skeeta instead of skeeter
Serinity Dawn chapter 4 . 3/27
The only thing missing from Harry's food was potato chips! Gotta have salty-crunchy
I do not get it how does it go from there talking about the baby to they've been attacked I don't get it I've read every single page up until this one and it never says anything like this only that Bella just super freaking crazy about Harry calling Tom Tom can you please elaborate
ninjaaa0006 chapter 1 . 3/21
Howww can he be... pregnant? I know magic but still.
Nerdygurl4 chapter 9 . 3/17
I want to say that while I really do like this story something is really throwing me off. In chapter 9 you tell us Tom is 55 and Dumbledore is 60. Now while I have no problem with you changing Dumbledores age I do have an issue with what you changed it too. Dumbledore was the one who introduced Tom to the magical world, Tom was 11 when this happened, that would make Dumbledore 16 years old when he was a transfiguration teacher at Hogwarts and came to introduce Tom to the magical world. I think you might want to rethink your math.
Yvonne Park chapter 19 . 3/1
Cute story! I really enjoyed reading it! I loved all your nice cute death eaters! Great job!Yvonne
FanWarrior16 chapter 19 . 2/14
I loved the fanfic! It was wonderful and incredibly touching. The ending was perfect too. :) If you write any other fanfics, I'll give them a try. Thank-you for putting so much time and effort into the story.
Awsome work you're doing, keep it up.
Wounderfull story, so true. In the war we always hear the Story of the winner but to fight ther are always two. It is a nice turn that Tom has the better morals. Altougth i think that Dumbledore was coruptet by the Fame he got whit no one to ground him.

Ps. Sorry for my english, i work on it.(-;
2,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »