Reviews for Second chances
Auriane07 chapter 20 . 11/7
I love this story
I personally think painting a child's bedroom based on the genetellia they are born with is disgusting. No one paints a child's bedroom a different colour based on their child's skin colour.
Kate Eads chapter 1 . 7/22
I must say, though TR/HP and MPREG are not my cup of tea, I am truly loving this story so far! I can’t wait to finish and see how it all wraps up. Mind you I am currently only on chapter 3, but I love the dynamic that Tom and Harry have at this juncture, as well as you keeping Hermione true to her always having Harry’s back. I hate it when I read stories where either Harry or Hermione end up hating each other, so kudos to you for sure on keeping them close and the understanding she has for Harry’s position and situation.
Icecube907 chapter 1 . 5/24
Wow! Can't believe I'm reading a Voldy x Harry fanfic for the first time although I ship Harry x Hermione and Harry x Draco instead. I hope this fic doesn't disappoint me, the summary sounds interesting so I'm on for it!
Btw good job to author-chan for your hardwork ;-)
Silverdora chapter 13 . 5/24
You seem to be missing a huge chunk. In this chapter, you keep making references to whatever happened, but there's not enough information to really make sense of it.
Sevvykinsgirl2127 chapter 4 . 4/28
very interesting so far glad I'm reading it
Loveless Demon chapter 8 . 4/26
I honestly got this image of Tom having a copy of the picture in his robes to keep it close and mentally doing cartwheels while screaming about the gender of his heir!
Phoebe chapter 20 . 4/3
Read it, loved it, will reread it... again
LadyDoragon chapter 15 . 3/25
I just realized that Death Eaters is kind of weird name for a group that aims to change the world for the better for all wizardkind. Especially if they want good publicity instead of sowing fear. The old name of Walpurgis Knights would be better for that. Walpurgis night is a night of warding off evil spirits with the use of bonfires and the night witches supposedly gathered every year on Brocken mountain for a great sabbath. In this case the evil that's warded off is Dumbledore, his supporters and everyone that means harm to the dark side and any creatures. It also is a gathering of magicals.
While we're on the subject of names instead of saying Light side, I would say light supremacists, extremists or fanatics, maybe light's… I'm missing a word for a person who discriminates, in this case against dark and creatures. There is discriminant but it's not used that way as far as I can see.
Anyway, thank you for writing this lovely chapter, now moving onto the next one!
LadyDoragon chapter 13 . 3/25
Just a small detail, Harry didn't need to introduce Hermione and Tom. They already met during the baby shopping Tom and Harry did.
LadyDoragon chapter 12 . 3/25
Yeah, you definitely didn't make make it clear what Tom looks like in your story. For a while the only thing mentioned were his his red eyes so I had no clue what he looked like beyond that. I did figure out that he probably looked like an older version of his diary horcrux self when you mentioned his hair in some way eventually but that's still not a clear statement of his looks. The description of what he looks like should have been when he first appears so in the first scene of the first chapter.
LadyDoragon chapter 6 . 3/23
Aw, Harry kissed him :D
Again I'm wondering what month of which year it is in your story. Mostly because I'm curious how far along with Hogwarts education Harry is. Did he graduate or not? He's definitely past his 5th year but considering that he's still staying at Dursley's he should still be a minor but then again there is that comment about Tom not feeling lust for nearly seventeen years and if that's the time Tom was a wraith then Harry would be 18, already an adult and finished with Hogwarts education. I'm wondering that because if he hasn't graduated from Hogwarts yet then he should continue his education and Tom should consider that of importance. Harry of course can't return to Hogwarts until it's under Tom's control but he could be getting private tutoring at the manor.
LadyDoragon chapter 3 . 3/23
I personally don't understand why so many people stick to the theory that every child gets sent an acceptance letter from Hogwarts a week or so before their 11th birthday or even, the more out there, on their 11th birthday. That's neither practical nor fair. That would mean that the deputy headmasters and headmistresses would have to keep track of dozens of birthday dates and send letters throughout the year while they have other responsibilities. Sending all of the acceptance letters at the same time during summer vacations would be far more feasible. Then there is also that some people do get born on the end of August and that includes 31st of August. That would be very tight squeeze for anyone to gather all necessary school things in a week and let's not even talk about muggleborns and versions where letters arrive on birthdays or both.
Oh, will there be some involved educational overhaul in this story? :D
LadyDoragon chapter 1 . 3/22
How old is Harry in this? What year at Hogwarts did he just finished? How different is the timeline of this story to the canonical one and what are the differences?
By the way, you do own something in this fic and that's the plotline and eventual OCs. You just don't own the canonical plotline and the canonical characters. Those do belong to Rowling and their presence in the story makes it so you are not allowed to profit off of it.
That all said, this story does seem really sweet and I'm happy to have found it.
XxFanFicObsessedxX chapter 1 . 3/16
I never get tired of reading this story. Although, when I first came across it, I thought Harry wasn't actually James's son until I read the first chapter.
2,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »