Reviews for Second chances
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 19 . 7/4
Beautiful story. I really enjoyed it. You did a great job!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 11 . 6/22
How is there someone on either side of Tom, if Harry is next to Tom?
lastcrazyhorn chapter 10 . 6/22
I love Protective!Death Eaters/Tom!
Shire Fey chapter 19 . 6/21
this was a beautiful story that I could have read for many chapters more. Question did I miss Fred and George coming over after the letter telling them that Harry was okay or did you just skip that part. I look forward to seeing what else you have.
Diddleymaz chapter 19 . 5/31
Very good story.
allenx14 chapter 19 . 5/22
The fucking feels. Thank you for the great story.
Ani Mei chapter 19 . 5/12
This is an amazing fic! I've read a number of LVHP fics with a similar premise, in that Harry turns to Voldemort for whatever reason and he revolutionizes their ideals and realize that his understanding is a very biased and skewed Dumbledore version. But your fic has many twists and I think your mpreg scenario is very unique.
There are a number of spelling errors and some grammatical errors that vary in severity, some were distracting and it took a while to figure out what you mean, especially in the later chapters. If you get the chance to go back and correct some of them, I think this piece will be much stronger. But even without those edits you have written one of my most favorite LVHP fics! I actually need to take a break because I can't take my mind off of this one.
I really the fact that Draco and Harry were not immediately best friends and that you have that conflict in the beginning. They has many years od animosity so it's only natural for them to be at odds. I was scared that he was going to be a traitor or something, but I'm glad you helped him mature.
I am also happy that you kept Ron as his friend. There are so many fics where Ron is this greedy, cruel, despicable character. Your characterization is heartwarming and refreshing. I really enjoy all of the characters and your depiction of their demeanors. I find them believable and very enjoyable. There are so many more positive things I want to address. Perhaps I will in my next read-through. This is definitely a favorite that I will he rereading time and again. Thank you for this delightful read!
Arya Morgana Dumbledore chapter 19 . 5/11
Olá! Eu sou brasileira e acabei de ler essa incrível história. Eu estou sempre a procura de fics bem escritas e com um enredo plausível e, apesar de ser totalmente AU, adorei a forma como você construiu os personagens e a interação entre eles. Eu gostaria de saber se você me permitiria traduzir esta fic para a língua portuguesa. Tenho certeza que ela será muito apreciada. Também gostaria de traduzir Coração Veela, mas somente quando você terminar de escreve-la. Se você me permitir, por favor, entre em contato comigo.
Grata
perfect chapter 19 . 5/9
.love. 10/10 stars I'm crying right now it's so good. Pity berwin is blind though. * pouts* and what color eyes dose he have? Green, red, an unseeing blue, or tom riddle's ( born-young adult) blue eyes?
Quebie331 chapter 1 . 5/7
I really love reading this story. This is like the 6th time. When I need something good I read Second Chances. Are u gonig to do some oneshots about the kids and how they're helping wizarding world. Thx for writing.
HalleyJoe chapter 19 . 5/7
I loved this!
kirsty21 chapter 19 . 5/2
cool
MattKennedy chapter 19 . 4/30
Great story! :D
Jissy2013 chapter 19 . 4/28
love it so cute and sweet they make such a beautiful family :) good story! :)
noelmurdock chapter 19 . 4/23
This was a great story I really enjoyed reading it. I hope that you are still writing. Thanks for sharing with us
2,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »