Reviews for Second chances
FanWarrior16 chapter 19 . 2/14/2018
I loved the fanfic! It was wonderful and incredibly touching. The ending was perfect too. :) If you write any other fanfics, I'll give them a try. Thank-you for putting so much time and effort into the story.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/5/2018
Awsome work you're doing, keep it up.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/1/2018
Wounderfull story, so true. In the war we always hear the Story of the winner but to fight ther are always two. It is a nice turn that Tom has the better morals. Altougth i think that Dumbledore was coruptet by the Fame he got whit no one to ground him.

Ps. Sorry for my english, i work on it.(-;
Aqua Lilly chapter 13 . 1/29/2018
Are youh missing a chapter between 12 and 13? It just seemed a little too abrupt in the time skip. There was no preamble and very sudden. We go from happy, lovy-dovy couple to stuff-just-hit-the-fan mode. I just wanted to see if it was meant it be that way or if it was on accident.
LuceLouise chapter 20 . 1/21/2018
This is the 3rd time I've read this story and I have to say I love it.
Blackkitten23 chapter 20 . 1/18/2018
I loved this fic! Read the entire thing in one sitting plus the oneshot sequel!
HoneyBear84 chapter 20 . 1/10/2018
Loved it
Slytherin0212 chapter 9 . 1/9/2018
The Virgin Harry
LadyGrelka chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
It makes me sad that Remus was one of those that was trying to hurt Harry and kill his child. I am glad that Hermione and the twins, seem to be on Harry's side, I hope Minerva is as well.
nephilimfreak chapter 20 . 1/6/2018
Oh god damn it its an authors note HAHAHA nevertheless i hope you see this review and decide to write another story! you are very talented and definitely became one of my fav authors on here. Im glad i found your work!
nephilimfreak chapter 19 . 1/6/2018
I will stay alone forever. Because of all the fanfics my standards are like impossibly high and unrealistic HHAAHA i just want someone like tom to love me okay bye
nephilimfreak chapter 18 . 1/6/2018
g
nephilimfreak chapter 17 . 1/6/2018
Kdkskss just three more chapters noo i dont want this perfection to ever end
nephilimfreak chapter 16 . 1/6/2018
I hope my reviews didnt weird you out TOO MUCH. Plz dont block me HAHAHA
nephilimfreak chapter 15 . 1/6/2018
Can i just like worship you HAHAHHA i feel like im being a little bit too enthusiastic but i just cant help myself
2,580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »