Reviews for Second chances
ObsidianTitan chapter 3 . 3/7/2022
from what I can gleem Harry is 7 or 8 weeks pregnant, that makes him 2 mo the along not 4
Anxiety chapter 1 . 2/28/2022
Hi, I wanted to let you know that someone on Wattpad is stealing your story. Here’s the link: story/300358223
annipewe5 chapter 1 . 11/29/2021
i absolutely love this authors works but i keep seeing the wrong your being used and it is annoying the fuck out of me. Even though I've seriously read this story like 4 times already going onto my fifth.
Crystalisha chapter 20 . 10/23/2021
I really loved this story! Good job for writing this!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2021
Banana ice cream and pickles!? Yuck!
I now moms eat weird things when there pregnant sometimes but yuck!
my mom had a thing for lots of ice when she was pregnant with me and my
siblings, Now that i think about it that's probably why me and siblings can take the cold so
much better then a lot of people. Anyway loving this story and looking forward to reading the rest,
May The Force be With You,
Phoenix6975 chapter 2 . 9/3/2021
I love your writing styl. think after this I'm going to snoop around in you library
m.a.n.y.a.l.e.o chapter 20 . 8/28/2021
I'm really sad the baby was harmed coz of the order. Nice story I loved your tom. and hermione blasting off dunbles arm was amazing.
WeasleyTwinsHeven chapter 20 . 6/22/2021
I don’t usually like Voldemort/Harry as an romantic pairing, but this was pure gold! So good and I just couldn’t stop once I started.
Jaye chapter 18 . 5/16/2021
Really blind...you just fucked up your story you idiot
Pumpkin-Potter chapter 19 . 5/13/2021
Love love love the whole story! I was so invested in the relationship and I think almost fell in love with Tom my self!

Maybe consider getting a beta there are a noticeable amount of errors in not only spelling the use of the correct words which can sometimes make it harder to figure out the sentence flow.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 19 . 5/9/2021
Enjoyed reading this again.
Fanfictionlover chapter 19 . 5/5/2021
I loved this heartfelt romantic story. It's so beautiful and heartwarming how voldemort changed to a kind and loving Tom Riddle with Harry's help. Again I loved it so much. Thank you for entertaining me with this story
Guest chapter 19 . 5/5/2021
I loved this heart romance story. It was so beautiful how voldemort changed to a kind and loving Tom Riddle with Harry's help. Again I loved this.
Shizuka666 chapter 2 . 4/9/2021
Ugh... I wish we could see a part of POV of the Dursleys in the dungeon(not all the torture, but the beginning and ESPECIALLY their feelings)
Anon chapter 20 . 4/6/2021
Sometimes I come back and reread this, because the ending leaves me all happy and content.
2,580 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »