Reviews for Love comfort
Mukuro234 chapter 13 . 4/13
This is another amazing fic your an awesome writer.
RubyUchiha13 chapter 5 . 3/16
Lol the worst thing to happen when about to have sex haha
magicanimegurl chapter 13 . 3/14
Update. Can't waiy to see what they find and how it all ends. I am curious is remus will date severus or charlie :3 write on!
bleeb90 chapter 13 . 2/15
I love this story! Bill and Harry are a cute couple! And kudo's to you for making the horcrux hunt DIFFERENT, it makes this story a pleasure to read. I hope you won't abandon this story any time soon (I think I read something about more time between updates). I also like that your Ron is so mature. Good story!
sgw127 chapter 13 . 2/10
Glad to see you continue showcasing the insecurities that pop up in relationships (including the after the war for Harry) As always glad for the update.. sorry for my lack of reviews but know I'm always thrilled for the new stuff!
fish525 chapter 13 . 2/4
I love Harry and Bill together. I hope you continue this story. Thank you for writing.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 13 . 1/20
Loved it.
serenityselena chapter 13 . 1/18
that was awesome...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)
Emerald Time chapter 13 . 1/10
Awwwww! I love this story! I hope you have more time to update. Will Harry still have the Horcrux in his scar? I hope not, I really don't want him to die (I know he wakes back up again, but what if Bill finds out and he dies right after Harry, and then it'll be Romeo and Juliet all over again! And I hope that that doesn't happen).
rmiser1994 chapter 13 . 1/4
funny turn out hehe great story so far .
mysnecret chapter 11 . 1/3
I don't care if I die in my house if it means I never have to move again. Good luck!
jgood27 chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
More please
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Maybe with Arthur being the Slytherin Heir, he can cast Voldemort out of the family and make him lose the Slytherin magic.
Caraline Fisher chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
A wonderful story I do hope you're able to post again soon! If not happy holidays! And I'll just be here waiting!