Reviews for Gregory Malfoy
Solti chapter 23 . 10/8
what happened to marcus flint and draco ship how did it sink so quickly. thanks for the sickeningly sweet fic
noir kumo chapter 23 . 7/23
There is no Draco and Marcus Flint.
Kaitlin with a C chapter 10 . 7/12
Ironically im pretty sure the DA didnt start until after 13 September fifth year, therefore hermione wouldve been 16 at the time of the patronus lesson.
Kikidium chapter 4 . 6/22
Oh my goodness, this chapter had me blushing so hard!
ktbunyptch chapter 23 . 5/4
I can not count the number of times I have read this story, and it's still amazing every time.
paso-fino chapter 23 . 4/10
i think it's the sixth time i read this story, and i still love it, thanks
Beba Alq chapter 23 . 2/15
Well.. gorgeous like always! I like how this story was so relaxing with no big drama. I really love your new Malfoy’s like Unexpected developments characters, both Marcus’s, Gregor and the rest of the family are the best I really wish they’re real! Amazing writing like always 33
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2022
I really want an explanation for dobby
Luna chapter 6 . 10/5/2022
Hi! I came back to read your story again (and again) that I love (thank you! thank you!). But I saw a small error when you say "to marry Teddy". Andromeda's husband is not called Teddy but Edward Tonks. His nickname is Ted. (source https wiki/Edward_Tonks)

Maybe it's just a typing error. Not very important but just in case for a future story.

I love this story, so beautiful and touching! I Love to read you so much!
Have a nice day!
Vitycar chapter 23 . 10/4/2022
Eu simplesmente ️ essa história, já lê várias vezes
crazyreaderduh chapter 6 . 7/26/2022
I’m curious where did you find the flowers meanings?
sakurhita chapter 23 . 7/24/2022
I love it
Guest chapter 23 . 3/22/2022
O Draco não estava apaixonado pelo Marcus Flint? Porque ele acabou com a Astoria?
snuffles101 chapter 4 . 3/18/2022
Oh and the fact that Remus, Tonks and Fred survived I say yeah. I hate the fact that JK had killed them of.
snuffles101 chapter 5 . 3/18/2022
Oh my gosh. From the description of Harry's clothes and looks, I get the image of a pirate out of a historical romance novel or a vampire from a Gothic novel. About the rest of the story, not bad. Thank you for not portraying Ron as whining immature child about Harry's connection with the Malfoy family. I know he doesn't like the Malfoys much but I think the fact that they went through that war help him to grow up and realize all isn't just black and white.
1,966 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »