Reviews for Gregory Malfoy
mallarieTwinkies chapter 1 . 16h
amazing story
petit blabla chapter 23 . 10/14
it was great... love it... j'ai cru que Draco aurait tenté sa chance avec Marcus flint c'est aussi bien qu'il termine avec Astoria... bonne continuation bisous
MoonGoddess111 chapter 23 . 9/16
I thought Draco was gonna confess to Marcus flint? lol. I've read this story 4 times now and I just caught that.
bookworm2192 chapter 23 . 8/31
Bit of a shame that Draco ended up with Astoria Greengrass when he was thinking of sending a courting bouquet to Marcus Flint, but still an excellent story!
Yuna chapter 22 . 8/20
I have read this story several times but I never tire of it. She always makes me have a good time, laugh and smile. Also makes me emotional at certain passages like this one "his mind flashed to a skinny, small, lonely boy (...)". Thank you so much!
Perlz chapter 23 . 7/29
Oh no! What happened to Draco and Marcus? I really liked that.

Lol, I won't poke it, you poke it.
Hilarious fic and so so sweet.
Perlz chapter 15 . 7/29
I'm glad Harry didn't just "let it go" and went after Ginny.
Perlz chapter 12 . 7/29
"Back in the gazebo Harry and Gregory were completely unaware of their families rushing towards their fireplaces to floo each other and basically have a good gossip"

Lol I love this; that their families were so close and happy about it
Perlz chapter 9 . 7/29
"Harry is spoken to me enough about you to know that while you are here for him you haven't been the most constant figure in his life"

Ah but neither was Ron always there for him?
Perlz chapter 4 . 7/29
Andromeda seemed to want to look after him and partially mother him, but not in the smothering, demanding, controlling way that Molly seemed to want to do."

I LOVE this distinction. It's so true.
Perlz chapter 4 . 7/29
"Finally, I was terrified that you were going to realise this like twenty five years down the line when you were married and had three kids together!" Ron breathed out in relief."

Lol then say something Ron!
Perlz chapter 3 . 7/29
Tom never had people to love him though. And he had a lot of ambition which Harry didn't. And he was infinitely more intelligent. It's harder not to be unhappy at unfairness then. Also Dumbledore treated him as an enemy at age 11 whereas he treated Harry like a grandkid. Lots of differences...and it is weird that Harry had no thought of revenge, etc at his abusive environment...
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 23 . 7/1
I was surprised to see Draco paired with Astoria in this last chapter, considering he seemed to be leaning towards Marcus Flint in an earlier chapter. Enjoyed the story, it was well written.
QuietlyBreaking chapter 23 . 5/26
Hgshvkii I swear this just stole my whole heart, I'm c,,ry no w
pilou chapter 23 . 5/5
Thanks so much for this story! So beautiful, so much emotions and laughs! I love your Gregory and all his family! Harry and him are perfect together!
1,949 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »