Reviews for Courting a Malfoy
angelkit chapter 6 . 4/19
Oh wow! I am loving this fanfic. I usually do not read any fanfics where harry is the top but I love this one. Mikhail is adorable and he and harry together is so cute. I hope to see an update soon. I really love this fanfic and can't wait to see what happens next.
ariana chapter 6 . 4/7
actualiza por favor esta genial esta historia espero que actualices toodas tus historias
can you update this soon
Please Update! Please please please- this story, any story! Just update, I seriously think I've began to suffer withdrawls.
Please! Update!
magicanimegurl chapter 6 . 3/12
This makes for every word. I can't wait to see the downfall of Dumbles, hermione, and other weasleys. Neville and Draco as a couple gets cuter. Harrys and mikhel courting and many more. Update andwr ite on!
SessyKagFan chapter 6 . 3/9
Oh I hope you update soon.
tiinaa chapter 6 . 2/24
oh i really like this story and i'm excited for the next chapter! Hope you update soon and i hope there will be much more Dumbledore and weasley bashing! i'm curious on what you are planning and i hope that there will be a kind of political games :)

Please update soon :)
emoprincess3587 chapter 6 . 2/24
This story is amazing so far and I really hope you continue with it:) xoxo
the starrose chapter 6 . 2/15
This was great! Please please write a sequel!
Dina Eragon Black chapter 6 . 2/15
Great story. Please Update soon
Spottedmask12 chapter 6 . 1/31
Awesome story. It is so great. Please update soon.
LunasaMactire85 chapter 6 . 1/30
I absolutely love your portrayal of Harry in this story, and Mikhail is a very well thought out three dimensional character. I can't wait for the next chapter. Will you be giving Draco and Neville a story of their own or just feature it in this story?
Sincerely-ADedicatedFan chapter 6 . 1/28
I can't stop reading this story! It's just so much cuteness!
mamabear888 chapter 6 . 1/26
Awesome, can't wait for the next chapter!