Reviews for Exploding and Crushing
M. Louise E chapter 10 . 2/26
This I loved! I enjoyed this a lot. :D
Francis chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Too cute... I love McNozzo!
darridle chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Nice fic, gotta love your brother henning Tony.
Great change from the normal avenues stories take _
starfire25 chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Aww... i love that. I love brotherly tony and mcgee. Great story.
puppypants chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Good story thanks Glad Probie is okay
darkmoonlite chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
sadly im goin to miss this but its ok, it was really pleasing to read i had a blast, i liked how tony became sweet and caring for the hurt timothy, it showed a side of him that isnt showed enough, cant wait to go see what else you got to offer to read
dragonlover44 chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Aww, this story is seriously cute! I loved it.

I also loved the fact that you ripped into Abby about what happened in Mexico. I wasn't impressed with that either.

dragonlover44
sarah999 chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
I love the ending. Killer shredder...very nice. : )
Great story. I especially love all the interaction between big brother Tony and little brother Tim.
Yabbit chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
awwwwww
shadowdweller25 chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
I'm not saying that Tim should go through something like this on the show, but something should happen to Tim. Because what you said...

Ziva was highly amused at the mother hen act Tony was doing. Even though he liked to pretend he did not care that much about McGee she knew they were as close as, if not closer than, brothers. They depended on each other; McGee had been a constant in Tony's life ever since he had entered it. After Kate had died, Tim had been there to comfort him, and have his back. When Gibbs had left Tim had stepped up, become Tony's senior field agent without a word of protest, in fact he had been proud to hold that position, defended the choice of team leader to anyone who dared to mock the promotion of the "class clown". When Ziva had gone Tim had been there. He was almost like a permanent fixture, and she could see that almost having that torn away yesterday had shaken Tony to his core.

...is so true. Sometimes I don't think people realize how dependable and important Tim is. Even the writers don't have the other characters appreciate him that much. He's more the the computer geek. :)

So to threaten him being taken away would be a nice touch.
Sue chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Interesting 't wait to see where you go with it.
Riley chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Just keeps getting better!
Riley chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Just found this. Love it!
daydream53 chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
I love love love this story! I have read it like 20 times! thanks for the great work! and keep it up!
Whiteghost37 chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
Aw, this was adorable. I love fics where both Tim and Tony consider each other as brothers. And overprotective Tony is so loveable. I liked that you could almost feel the seriousness of the situation but at the same time it was funny as well. Thank you for this, I really enjoyed reading it!