Reviews for Dark Energy
Black Magic99 chapter 21 . 5/21
looks like i have a new series to "binge"
Black Magic99 chapter 18 . 5/21
so i found this story, tis pretty good. though it makes me wonder what the original is like?
and why itnt it posted? i know the cite says not MA but more than half the stuff here is like MA
griezz chapter 19 . 5/15/2018
As I'm reading through the Ills mission, something occurred to me: you never used Are a. Back when the group was assembling, Del specifically mentions how Wrex would be useful as a tank in combat. However, with the exception of the Dantius mission, which we only see the group returning from, I think that the only real use gotten out of Wrex was Therum, correct? Just saying...
Suprem0r chapter 21 . 5/10/2018
bioware should have hired you for andromeda
Luna del Desierto chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Thanks for sharing this masterpiece. Really enjoyed it.
A chapter 21 . 9/1/2016
Gotta say, this was a great story aside from Osco and all of her shit. That stuff just detracted from it, IMO. Still, rest of the story was great.
GiftedPunk chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I've lost count of how many times I have played through Mass Effect but I can honestly say this playthrough is but far my favourite as Del is fresh in my mind. Thank you for enhancing my gameplay after all of these years (nearly 10) & for sharing Del, she is badass.
bluewasabi24 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Wait
There's... there's another version of this?
... with deleted scenes?
Omg can I please have a link?
I read this fic a lot time ago and I wanted to reread it and I'm so glad I did because there's another version?
I'm excited now n_n
Guest chapter 21 . 5/1/2016
Yay just decided to reread the series for fun. So much fun and so much good action! On to the second installment!
galpinre chapter 21 . 3/29/2016
Not a usual fan of direct game fics, yet very much enjoyed your take on my favorite game ... thank you for your effort and taking me on this journey
MrTreize chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
So far I am loving this story.
robb1068 chapter 21 . 10/7/2015
It's been a couple years since I had last read the Dark Energy series, so I thought I'd take a walk down memory lane and re-read DE1. While I hadn't forgotten how fun the story is, I was unprepared for the wave of nostalgia that came with it. Really took me back to when I was first discovering these fanfic stories not long after the disappointment of ME3's ending and how fun it was to find stories that cared about the characters and placed their own spin on the game. Del certainly isn't what I would consider the archetypal Shepard, but that's partly why DE is so entertaining: she's unique and there was tremendous care in presenting her story.

Thank you for sharing!
Daniscats chapter 21 . 9/17/2015
Fantastic story. I'm so glad that I found this one. The best I've read thus far.
divvycrip chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
I am really enjoying this wonderful story you have crafted for us - but could you have not given us just a little bit of a romantic scene between Shep and Liara?
FireInLife chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
Ooh, such a fun story :)

Gonna wait until I beat ME2 before reading the next. I beat the first one in 16 hours, and I am 5 hours in on the second. So I should be reading it tomorrow ;D

By the way, doesn't the Citadel have artificial gravity through rotation? Much like you would be pushed into the side of a car when making a sharp turn, you would be pushed into the citadel due to its rotation. I would think magbetic shoes are not necessary in this situation...