Reviews for The Mark of Athena
tj chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
you meet your hero after 8months and the second thing you do after welcoming him is to ask him to kiss is gf?(-_-)
Guest chapter 43 . 7/27/2014
Make more of this! I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Reyna would never threaten Piper!
Guest chapter 42 . 3/6/2014
morre more more !?
Ellie chapter 42 . 8/30/2013
I loved it, but I don't get why this is called 'Mark of Athena'.
Ellie chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
I don't mind your so- called 'ranting'. In fact I like it. No offence, but it makes you seem more human than some writer goddess(your story is seriously awesome), even though I already feel like I know you.
Ellie chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
It does not suck! I think it's great. Just so you know, I am definitely either an Aphrodite or an Athena kid. I love it when they make out.
Ellie chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
Since you said I could, I'm just reviewing because you said I could say that you told me to review. Oh, and BTW, I forgot to mention a few chapters ago that singular is empousa, plural is empousai. Love this FF!
Ellie chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
Even though I'm disappointed, it's nice that you let us know that you wouldn't be writing for a while. Some authors just stop and you don't know if they just quit.
Ellie chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
I'm crying.
Girlygirl13 chapter 28 . 8/29/2013
This was an awesome chapter! I loved how you exposed the different and in grief side of the character. Also it shows that their is sadness in the struggle and that sometimes it gets to you. That life isn't perfect. I also loved the effect of the fa├žade lowering. That all personalities are not so peachy and that usually it's hiding true sadness. So the most awesome part of the chapter is the insight into the character.
Ellie chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
This is the best chapter ever!
Ellie chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
It's great so far! I read 'When Heroes Are Born', but I was so intent on reading more that I forgot to review! In any case, it's great!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/26/2013
LEYNA!
I LOVE ANNABETH chapter 41 . 6/30/2013
AWESOME! NICE JASPER MOMENTS AND LENYA MOMENTS!