Reviews for Guns and Roses
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Your story's awesome! I'm so glad there's a sequel
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
I really liked it cant wait
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
HURRAY! LOVE THIS STORY :-D
Wolf chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This is awesome! You should definitely write a sequel. I love this.
GO ZeldaXLink chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This is great! I clicked on it out of curiosity when I saw Western. I've got to admit, this was very original. You should definitely write a sequel
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This was so good! Thanks for sharing...maybe someday you'll write another chapter/sequel :)
life-is-a-fantasy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow, this is brilliant! Write a sequel :D
The Band Geek Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
THIS WAS AWESOME! I clicked on "Western" out of curiosity and man am I glad! You should seriously continue this! It had me hooked from the first line and the plot was so original, I mean how many western Zelda stories are there? Keep up the good work! _
InevitableConfusion chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This story had an interesting plot and was very well written. There were a few grammar mistakes, but it was an absolute pleasure to read.

Thanks for sharing!

~Vee
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
awesome story! absolutly brilliant!
Tj chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Awesome. love the characters.
Shura Pirate chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
A Western, eh? It was pretty good. Funny interaction between Zelda and Link. I loved Link pretending he did nothing to Gringo and disguising himself as Gringo.
Queaky chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Beautifully written and a good ol' Western. loved it... my only complaint? There wasn't more. :)
4Ever chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
love. Must. Have. More.
awesome chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
wow this story was soooo good. The humor was great and I loved the characterization. I like how you tied things up and left it a little open ended. Potential sequel? Either way, this was amazing.