Reviews for Heaven is Whenever
heidipoo chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Lovely fic.
shehadastory chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This story made my life better! I loved it and I died from the Fun. song! How are you so amazing!
naughtsandcrosses chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I love this!
hillaryS chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Absolute perfection :)

I am now going to happily read through some more of your stories.
DegrassiDrinkin chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
So simple, yet very powerful. It is amazing how much music can effect us. You write Eli and Clare so beautifully!

This is what is really going to happen right? :)
degrassifan86 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
i really hopes this happens in the show :)
minorniners chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
lol this is how it REALLY went.

what do you mean it didn't?

loldenial
Lillie is too lazy to login chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
FLAILING

IT FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS. BECAUSE IT'S SNOWING AND RIGHT AFTER THIS ONE, I HAVE BRELI. LIFE IS TOO GOOD.

Well, the thing with this, is that it was soooooo hard to read. Because god, IT COULD HAPPEN.

You're amazing. This is amazing. It's nice seeing your stories every once in a while. God bless you, bro.
itsalesharae chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Why do you do this me. Gahh, I miss your writing so much! You are the best eclare fanfic writer. I miss all of your stories. :(

Please write more of any kind of story. I'm still waiting for my sequel to Quicksilver. I want to know what happens to them so bad!
kyliespenname chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I loved this soo much it was so nicely written! I'm speechless
ForverInYourArms chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Hgdhjgdfjjredssghgkewthd. I just love you. You really brought back my Eclare hope. You are amazing. I really hope you come back to writing stories all the time, even though you already said you wouldnt, it would be great!

Deena
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Just randomly decided to check after SO long and stumbled across your story that you posted today! So glad to see that you wrote a new story and yes...this is way better than the pure crap that was Nowhere To Run.
CheapNovelty chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
So I was going through tumblr and saw a tidbit of this story and I was like, wow this is really good, I need to read more...fast forward to where I found out it was you who wrote it. Well duh, it's good, I don't think you could write a shit story if you tried. Seriously, I'm a bit jealous. This was wonderful and the song choices were perfect. I love that you still post every now and then, I get pathetically excited when I see a new story. But, as always, perfecto.
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Please write for Degrassi. You are an unbelievable writer. I know you've moved on from eclare fanfics but you should know; seeing these one shots from you make me so indescribably happy
DegrassiMyLove chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
THIS is how i would like the rest of season 11 to be :) loved it, amazing!