Reviews for Over 2000 Years and Counting
Kintoki Kin chapter 2 . 6/14
Hoollly, trying to translate what they say is really burning my brain to ashes. But I can understand it although it takes longer time than usual, XD
ShirtBeltPants chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
I had to laugh a bit in this chapter when you described Arthur as having "full hips" and "shapely legs", because it makes him sound like he's got an inexplicably womanly shape. XD
RainFlowers chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
The yaoi makes me a bit uncomfortable, but I'm happy to find a fic that goes through the relationships of the UK family in a way that doesn't demonise one place for the sake of making another one look better (especially England, this chapter demonstrates very well all his hardships). I love how you write Scotland and Ireland's accents, also.
Nanami chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
OMG, like, I totally LOVE you
this is the best fanfic in the world, seriously
It made me cry, laugh and almost die of fangirling :3
FaroeseKnight chapter 17 . 3/19/2014
Holy sheep
This story is so nice ;7;

Continue with your good work!
w
srooone chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Amazing as usual!
NanaCaroll chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
I've been waiting for you for a long time. But I love that fanfic. And even if it takes 8 months more, I'll be waiting to the next chapter. And even if it takes years to get to the end, I will keep waiting.
I'm very patient u_u''
Thanks for dedicating the chapter for me. It made me smile for hours. I feel honored :)
Thank you.
Ps: Sorry for my bad English -_-
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Yaaaay. I'm so glad you are back. And aww that was so sweet. Cant wait for more
Sora Resi chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
I love this fic so much :) I'm very happy that you posted a new chapter.
MintBunny chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
This story is good and very interesting, but I don't know why, I just can't get over the fact that England is sleeping with his actual brothers (or atleast what I see them as)...it just gets me :( lol I guess I'm not one for incestuous pairings in fanfiction. Ah well, its still a great fic ;)

I think making Wales and England twins was a super cute touch, it would be nice if they were in canon! Pirate Iggy is cool too :D
Guest chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
i second that for a IreEngScot smut fest.
The Artist Formaly Known As chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
I think after all the cuteness we are going to need a good old IreEngScot smut fest. Hope you update soon.
xx-animeXalchemist-xx chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Well I was nearly crying, which is surprising, because I'm not really an emotional person, but it was so beautiful and heartbreaking yet happy and-

Yeah, you know, I love this and you and your brilliance. I don't think I will ever tire of this fic, and that's the honest truth. I hope your A-levels went okay! Trust me, I was going through the same thing as you. Why are they so needlessly stressful? ;A;

Anyways, keep being amazing and I'll eagerly await more

aXa
Sora Resi chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Poor Alba, but that was a sweet ending :)
Organization Llama chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
I absolutely love this fanfic to no end! I've just finished rereading it. Keep up the good work!