Reviews for Into the Rabbit Hole
soggy noodle chapter 2 . 7/18
Yes, harem is best.

To all you harem haters, I honestly pity you. You are so indoctrinated and brainwashed into believing monogymy to be the shining, virtuous and SOLE form of love in existence. You couldn't be farther from the truth, not that you'd dare question your programming to do the research that single partner relationships are a far more 'modern' idea than the polygamous avenue.

So much conflict and hurt is avoided with polyamory. Sure, there will be contentions over who is 'most favorited' but that only stands to make things interesting and keep things from stagnating, as they ALWAYS do in monogymous relationships. In monogymous relationships, you either fall apart due to the lack of 'spark' thus leading to infidelity, are driven apart by quirks that you once found endearing or (generally in womens' case) thought you could 'change' to your liking, or quite simply stay in love them but not have the same amount of zest in your relationship when it was new.

With polygamy, you always kept on your toes and are permitted to enjoy so many different facets that different individuals have to offer.

I apologize for the rant, but reading some of the reviews whining about how only Moka should be chosen and how harems are wrong just annoyed the crap out of me. People that talk out of their ass like that just, to borrow the expression, need to 'Know their place'.
Acheron Agrotera chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
Plz plz plz finish it I love this story this is the first time I've reviewed you are a great author and I really can't wait for ruby's chapter and who put the bounty on him
Phantos God of Horrors chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
I wish there was more to this story. I'm loving it too much. *applaudes*
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
please update i really want this story finished
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
you should have tskune do all the girls at once... just saying.
anubis grim chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
dear chaosweaver6139
if possible could i get a copy of this fanfiction to read at home at my leisure
if yes please post it on my face page and i'll send my email

love the adventures
blackartic
DudeNiceFanFic chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
i read your fanfic in one night...HOLY CRAP! you are both an amazing author, but also very creative, when i say this, you must know im making a demand, not a request, YOU HAVE TO MAKE MORE!
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
Great story, please don't let it die though. The plot is really good and how Tsukune got his harem is pretty good.

Questions. Will that rabbit girl join the harem? Is Fairy Tail the one who put the bounty of Tsukune's head?

I really can't wait for Ruby's turn thought. Kind of wished that you did her chapter befpre you stopped updating.
Gamera68 chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
This was a good chapter but no updates in 2 years?
That's kinda disappointing. Please update soon.
Gamera68 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Nice shout-outs to Alice in Wonderland and Pulp Fiction. :D
cerberus328 chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
awesome update soon at first it was kinda weird when he picked mizore but I had to keep reading even though I didn't like that part (it is a habit of mine) and I am glad I did this fan fiction was one of the best I have seen I will put it on my top ten, just so amazing to say the least, sorry long review rant
unicron311 chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
when you going to get to ruby
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
make more ch
KiraIsJustice21 chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
This is really good, lots of potential if you ever pick it back up.
mac10m1 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Keep up the awesome writing!