Reviews for Searching
YoungestSolo chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Decent fic, you don't really see much acgas on this sort of site, so I'm glad there was at least something to read on the subject. I liked the little brotherly bit when Tris was still asleep (:
I'd love to see more of these.
Andie chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Only just found this - thank you so much
Aileil chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Thank you very much for this story, I admit Siegfried has always been a little (only a little mind) more openly caring in my personal imaginings; but this is a touching story well showing many of the characteristics which cause us to love those boys. Thank you so much.
Aranel Mirfain chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
I loved this, the brotherly love! I didn't want it to finish!
Micka chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
That was really beautiful. :-) Thank you for this great story! Hope it wasn't your last one for ACGAS!
Kreek chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
A wonderful hurt/comfort story. I love Siegfried's first reaction when he finds out Tristan isn't home yet. It's so in character! About the ending, you have Tristan forgiving Siegfried. That's a very powerful storyline. Flesh it out a bit more throughout the story and you have an ending to your satisfaction. I think it's great and I'm very happy to see a story in this fandom! Hope you'll write more!
Harriet Telcontar Holmes chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Oh dear, someone's in trouble... I'm really looking forward to the banter that is sure to follow. By the way, i have to say that it's great to see another great story for this wonderful fandom. There are far too few around.
Micka chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
You really captured Siegfried's character very well in this chapter! So typical how he tries to 'hide' his concern for his brother. :-D Please keep updating!
Mustang Rider chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Sounds like Tristan is in a bit of a predicament! Please keep updating :)
Micka chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Great story! Looking forward to Siegfried's reaction. :-)
Kreek chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Good start so far. Hope you will update!