Reviews for Insert Unprepared Campers Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
That...was a strange ending 0.o. Awww ROBERT'S GOT A CRUSH ON ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE ! :3 good story! Regular story make Jacky happy!

Also I would like to inform you I am on the last page of the C2! I'm not sure if I should whoop for joy or break down into tears.
complexities chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I had quite a few other things to say, but they all slipped out of my brain after reading this: I think... I think I'm falling in love with Alice...

I'm so excited to see how this relationship will develop in further stories. And is Geekshipping canon? Because then Robert would have himself a rival!
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Robert Alice CALLED IT! called it SOOOO HAAAAARD! D

the story as a whole was cute, but also kind of slow-paced. i lost interest halfway through and did something else for a while before finishing it. the mystery of the voice was also fairly predictable: of COURSE a handbook/guide book is going to spout advice at you at regular intervals. XDD still cute though. and i love reading Robert's pov, as always. he's easily one of my favorite characters in the society.

is the woman at the end supposed to be Merle? she's the only female villain i know of who has her underlings refer to her with male honorifics.