Reviews for Of Blue Eyes and Super Powers
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
My family's watching Unstoppable in the basement and Chris Pine does have really nice eyes. So blue and his eyelashes are so long that I'm not surprised that his friend that are girls might be jealous of him. I should really get into my pj's now and stop thinking about his eyes.
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Great grumpy Bones voice. I'm not a fan of blue eyes, but Pines' are nice.
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This was a really interesting story. I loved the way you explored the ideas. I liked that you made Bones seem a little resentful. I think that really worked for the character. Excellent work!
chaoticmom chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Intersting summery of their friendship, and Jim's habit of manipulating people. Is this in the same universe as your others? I can hardly wait for Completion. take care
magnoliatf chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
YOU HAVE MCCOY EXACTLY WHERE HE BELONGS. AS JIM'S FRIEND AND DRINKING BUDDY AND -WELL-FRIEND, DAMMIT.

AND THEY'RE GOING OUT TROLLING FOR TROLLOPS. PERFECT STORY AND PRECISELY ON TARGET CHARACTERIZING OL' BLUE EYES HIMSELF.
Flink88 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Nice to see you writing again. Loved this bit: "he tries again, this time his eyes wide and hopeful". He knows just what he's doing, doesn't he?

You got quite a lot of mileage out of that concept. Some good moments.