Reviews for The Belle of Notre Dame
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 6 . 3/30
I LOVED IT! VERY SOOOOO MUCH
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 4 . 3/29
Maaan~ Im lovin' this, even if I miss the Beast (tho I know why he isnt here)
But I want to make a comment bout a little detail: Frollo was sooo not "disgusted" with Esmeralda (if you know what I mean) ewww...
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 3 . 3/28
Phoebus an Esmeralda! YAY! Ship them so much ( that's why I hate the real novel so much)
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 1 . 3/26
When the little part of the song started I had to sing in my head the rest of the not with Gaston voice... and was that a Monte Carlo refference (tho it could be have been used in some other movie...)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Both Hunchback and Beauty and the Beast were directed by Gary Trosdale (sp?) which might be the reason for Belle's cameo. Also they share the same theme about judging someone by their looks even if they look like a monster or a freak.
I am that Writer chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
A sweet little story. I enjoyed it!
CLBONE13 chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
I know you were trying to be loyal to the original movie but why wouldn't Belle help Quasimodo, it's the kind of thing she'd do
civilwarrose chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Like this chapter a lot because the ending about Quasi was very sweet, and the mention of their children, and also it fits in with the storyline of Beauty and the Beast. You added an incident where she could have given Gaston a chance, spent time with him and had a good reason to not like him after that. Great ending!
bStormhands chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
That was a very nice ending, though I actually expected Gaston to be a bit more insistent on a night cap or something before leaving. But that wasn't all that important to the story. Belle and Quasimodo are a good crossover.
civilwarrose chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Cute chapter, although I was a little disappointed that there wasn't actual interaction between Belle and Quasimodo. I would have liked to hear from him, and have her say something nice to him, to make for a sweet BatB/HoND crossover scene.
bStormhands chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
So close but so far. But what a sweet story. Thank you.
mllepoulain chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh please update soon! I'm loving this!
Sherlocked Spock chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Nah, there wasn't too much HoND. :)

This is a really clever crossover idea. As a matter of fact, why isn't this in the crossover section? (That came out ruder than i had intended) The characters are spot on, and I like how you haven't just randomly chosen the tales that you're combining (they are both set in France in the Renaissance, after all). I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. :)
civilwarrose chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
This chapter was a cute and well-done crossover! Don't worry that it was too much about Hunchback, I have actually never seen it, but have heard of the characters so I was able to understand it perfectly well and enjoy this chapter! Will be glad to keep reading!
MonstarzGirl chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Can't wait to see what happens next!

This is a really good story.