Reviews for Crescent Borne
azngrrl68 chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
This was a beautiful story. Brilliantly paced & exceptional in every way. It was great & filled all my needs of an amazing story. So congrats! Usually stories always make me wanna change something but I wouldn't change anything to your story. It was really good! Keep writing of course (:
sandy chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Nicely told story. Thanks!
sandy huff chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Hi lilkeykey
I just read this story, then your bio, and you definitely have the knack for storytelling. So if you haven't gotten to them so far, read the Harry Dresden books by Jim Butcher. He's clever and funny. Start with Storm Front and read them in publication order. And keep writing!
sandy huff chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
Good plot, meticulous proofreading, good characterization, smooth pacing...you've got the knack, kiddo!
emmalilly21 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
They are what? Six and half months along? Do Cesarian and the babies would survive as well as Mercy. Werewolf healing in the babies hellloo
Kkat84 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Good story so far. You've got Mercy's voice down pretty well, and the plot is interesting. Nitpicky point for this chapter-so far, Mercy does not know the story about Bran being enslaved to his mother, breaking free, and then going insane. She knows he is old, but not how old he is. She glimpsed his berserker form when he spoke to her mind to mind in Silver Borne, but she didn't know what it meant.

Also, silver borne is not a term for Zee. It's only been used as a description of the book thingy that Ariana made. Zee refers to himself as a gremlin, and is also called a Metallzauber (spelling?).

Like I said, nitpicky stuff, but noticeable to someone who's read the books way too many times.
shycoyotegirl chapter 15 . 1/21/2012
great story!
EZeeBaby chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
I loved it! But noo it can't be over!

I am all for a crossover as long as it is predominantly Mercy...I really really really Hate Bella and Edward..( i'm more a Jacob/Nessie shipper! Team Jacob!), so about reading about THEM kinda sucks. BUt I want more so bad, I wouldn't be opposed to it. One request though..can we have some more cute Mercy/Adam moments? I just love em! Hope to read more soon!
Ashterbowden chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
You can't just end it here! We need to know who attacked mercy and why! And I'm all for the new story!
SnixX321 chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
I love the chapter! And the qoutes, they were good. :) Thanks for the update. I hope you update Thursday but I'll understand if you don't (Christmas wrapping and everything, after all).

SnixX321
Canadian girl eh chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
Oh my goodness! I came across this story by a chance and I'm so glad I did! Though this chapter had me in tears!
EZeeBaby chapter 13 . 12/8/2011
aww man that was intense! but i loved it! so worth the wait and totally looking forward for more
ZuliaGirl chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
That was so sad! :'( so wonderfully written though! I think she should die, but then have uncle mike bring her back like Mary Joe was brought back. Then they can say that she did indeed die and the order was completed and the punishment fulfilled. Can't wait to read the next! Good luck with the computer!

julz. 3
Mercy's Wolf Pack chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
OMG No mercy cant die
wolf lover of michigan chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I need to know what happens.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »