Reviews for It All Happens So Fast
CahillGirl2001 chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
(giggles) well that's one way to do it!
CahillGirl2001 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
this one was really good. I don't know her actual eye color, but I do think that even if it was wrong then it would be fine anyway. I think that your right- everybody has at least one character that is OOC once in a while.
CahillGirl2001 chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
with that one I would say you should have added a little more at the end, but other than that it was really good!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Go Jill! I hate Lilly, such a bitch
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Omigod
Jillian graceful chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Oh my cutie f God!
purpleann chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
All of these were darling and adorable, but my #1 favorite was the Valentine's Day episode. Hope you are inspired to write more one day!
amicaricia10 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
jwneqjhfdbwhjefbJHWEBFeq AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE
Make moooar pleaseeeeeeee 3
Narnia4ever62 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
I love your Eustace/Jill Fics! I have quite a few myself
Fujiko-the-cute08 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
I think JIll and Eustace would be a great parents someday! XD i like your story1 please upload more! \(O7O)/ (And this is the first time that i have reviewed on Books Category...XD)
Nathalia Abensur chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I loved your fanfic! This is one of my favorite couples, thanks for wonderful people (like you) who make these fics!
AmazingWriter123 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Nice, I always thought Jill ans Eustace to be a potential pair, and its the first time I am exploring their section on the Narnian archive, so yours is the first I've read and I think you have done an excellent job of it.
Sesquipedalia chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
I could use a few less exclamation points, but I love it
Sesquipedalia chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
*runs around squeeing*
MCH chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Oh lovely hell hath no fury than a woman on a mission. That'll confuse Eustace though.

made me laugh.