Reviews for It All Happens So Fast
purpleann chapter 6 . 2/19
All of these were darling and adorable, but my #1 favorite was the Valentine's Day episode. Hope you are inspired to write more one day!
amicaricia10 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
jwneqjhfdbwhjefbJHWEBFeq AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE
Make moooar pleaseeeeeeee 3
Narnia4ever62 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
I love your Eustace/Jill Fics! I have quite a few myself
Fujiko-the-cute08 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
I think JIll and Eustace would be a great parents someday! XD i like your story1 please upload more! \(O7O)/ (And this is the first time that i have reviewed on Books Category...XD)
Nathalia Abensur chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I loved your fanfic! This is one of my favorite couples, thanks for wonderful people (like you) who make these fics!
AmazingWriter123 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Nice, I always thought Jill ans Eustace to be a potential pair, and its the first time I am exploring their section on the Narnian archive, so yours is the first I've read and I think you have done an excellent job of it.
Sesquipedalia chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
I could use a few less exclamation points, but I love it
Sesquipedalia chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
*runs around squeeing*
MCH chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Oh lovely hell hath no fury than a woman on a mission. That'll confuse Eustace though.

made me laugh.
LuMezenga chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Wow, Jill taking the strings! Loved it!
Another update soon pretty please?
Rose Jean Black chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
My suggestion: the funnier they are the more I (and the rest I guess) like the one-shoots.
YouWillRememberThisPenName chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Aw, you updated! I always get excited when I see this story pop up, I just love them all so mich! I agree though, this chapter was definitely the best. All the detail just made it seem so emotional :') Update soon please!
leafysummers chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Ohhhhh! I LOVE it! It's so lovely how they went to the dance and Eustace was all hesitant and whatnot. :) You did a great job!
97 Diagon Alley chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
I LIKE IT :)
LuMezenga chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Too lazy to login, but I had to review! Your one-shots are always so creative, but I agree with you that this one is the best so far! Please write more, I promise to read them all ;)
-Lu