Reviews for Nobody
Reldresal chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Never mind the Classic Series. The Eleventh Doctor drove a fire engine in his very first episode. Understanding that the TARDIS exists in another dimension doesn't get over on him, after all Rory understood it, didn't he?
azathoth chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I mean, a common storyline for Doctor Who crossovers is when characters from other things enter the TARDIS, they don't even blink and it wipes the smirk off his face. That's possibly not his reaction when Captain Picard sees it in the official Star Trek crossover, which I haven't read yet which is why I'm saying possibly. Steven Moffat didn't create Doctor Who. It was created by Verity Lambert and Sydney Newman in 1963. Yes, it was the same show.
azathoth chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
The reason people have been objecting to this is probably not just because of the errors, but because it's not very nice. The fact that the TARDIS interior is in another dimension isn't something people can easily work out for themselves on television, is it? If they don't know it beforehand, have they ever worked it out unless the Doctor tells them? And if visitors are thrown by it, it's not like it's something he gloats over or holds over them.
sil chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
He has driven cars. Often.
NobodyRose chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow, that was really well written. At first I thought a Doctor who Paper Towns crossover would be cheesy, bit it was really good.
LeilaTheGalaxyDefender chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is great, I really enjoyed it!
scaroth chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I've watched Doctor Who since I was seven. I've seen many episodes where he's driven cars.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
It's brilliant, love it!
PhantomWhispers chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Very nice job. I'm quite glad I found this. Great job.
mavic chen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
The interior of the TARDIS exists in another dimension, but how can anyone even know that unless the Doctor tells them? They can work it out for themselves? Amy didn't.
The Doctor can't drive. Have you ever heard of BESSIE? The vintage car the Doctor owned and used from 1970 to 1974, and in two more stories in 1983 and 1989. Not to mention the many other things he's driven, like the van in Rememberance of the Daleks and the motorbike in the TV Movie.
ResistingSimplicity chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love your doctor who John green crossovers! DFTBA! :)
Suki-Alanna chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Paper Towns and Doctor Who are so jokes. Thanks for writing this amazing story! :)
FringifiedWhovian chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
You are fantastic.

Paper Towns is my favorite and Docotr Who is so jokes, so how could this not be amazing? Thank you infinitely and DFTBA!
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
YES OH MY GOODNESS. It's like you are living in my brain, turning my brain crack into beauty!

I really like the way Margo isn't blinded by the Doctor like everybody else, especially.
Timemidae chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Firstly, know that the pledge you posted to your profile is making a difference and is making the world a better place. I wasn't going to review this (sorry), but then I saw it and now I am.

It is so beautiful that this story exists. Thank you so much fro bringing it into the universe. also, it is really, really good. I love how you took the little detail of Margo's haircut and made this sweet, lovely story out of it.