Reviews for The Crimson Eyed Snake
AHSfan23 chapter 30 . 2/12
I love this story so much. Please update soon! I hope things start going better for Linda... I feel so bad for her. It's so embarrassing what she's going through.
Dasha chapter 30 . 12/21/2015
No matter how much time has passed, I will always wait for the continuation of this amazing story
Septemberfall chapter 30 . 11/30/2015
Hello ! I know it's been over a year, but I just re-read your story, time has passed but are you thinking to continue? I really want to find out what else is gonna happen. Your story is amazing.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/4/2015
New here, but came across this story and am pretty impressed by it's quality like everyone else here. Just thought maybe I could put in some constructive criticism.
The only part of this story that is poorly written is the attack on Linda by the other villagers. And then the subsequent massacre.
I am highly alarmed by how frequently writers are designing these intolerant groups of characters only to slaughter them with no mercy. Not only that, but they enjoy the killing them all off too.
Because essentially saying because you're intolerant so you deserve to die is oh so tolerant in itself right? Do you realize how atrocious that attitude is?
Luckily this author was not so disturbingly gleeful while writing this scene as others have been. Regardless I don't think the scene should have involved half the village getting killed.
Can you blame them for being scared senseless after men, women, and children were slain by a headless undead entity for months?
It doesn't justify trying to kill Linda, but it does make it sick to suggest their deaths were entirely deserved. And then to just gloss over it. The best fix would be to lessen the number of villagers involved to maybe five. I mean, some of those men were fathers. Show some mercy and restraint author.
It also taints Erhards character since up until that point he only killed during battle and while being controlled by the very murderous witch the villagers mistook Linda for. Now he has half a village's blood on his hands. So much for his honor. The guy's immortal, he could have easily saved Linda without stooping to that level.
Apart from this, the story was great! Far better than the movie and any other sleepy hollow story I've come across. Achieving the feet of having a relatable female lead, too. Pretty impressive overall.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/4/2015
Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top continue this story
Guest chapter 30 . 6/20/2015
Pretty please with sugar on top continue your story?
Guest chapter 30 . 6/13/2015
Pretty please continue the story?
Gray toad chapter 30 . 5/30/2015
Very sad that the author has thrown this story:(
HessianLover99 chapter 30 . 5/23/2015
Oh come on. Don't let us wait anymore. Such a wonderful story need to continue. So please PLEASE update.
ash chapter 30 . 5/8/2015
OMG WHY DID YOU STOP Dx this is so cool! ugh!friggin cliffhangers!
pandora.guerra chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
continue plisssssssss
Hi chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Please finish this story! Don't stop now, you can do this!
HessianLover99 chapter 30 . 4/2/2015
I'm so sad. Please update.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/26/2015
We miss you, the author :'
Newhere chapter 30 . 1/15/2015
I hope this story isn't discontinued. I've been dying to see Erhard and Linda make up.