Reviews for The Crimson Eyed Snake
Pretty please with sugar on top continue your story?
Pretty please continue the story?
Gray toad chapter 30 . 5/30
Very sad that the author has thrown this story:(
HessianLover99 chapter 30 . 5/23
Oh come on. Don't let us wait anymore. Such a wonderful story need to continue. So please PLEASE update.
ash chapter 30 . 5/8
OMG WHY DID YOU STOP Dx this is so cool! ugh!friggin cliffhangers!
pandora.guerra chapter 1 . 4/14
continue plisssssssss
Hi chapter 1 . 4/3
Please finish this story! Don't stop now, you can do this!
HessianLover99 chapter 30 . 4/2
I'm so sad. Please update.
We miss you, the author :'
Newhere chapter 30 . 1/15
I hope this story isn't discontinued. I've been dying to see Erhard and Linda make up.
x-mariaa chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
Please, please, pleaseeee update soon. I started this story thinking that it was complete, only to feel my heart drop as I realised it wasn't. You haven't updated in a while, so I'm not sure if you're completing it, but I hope that you do.

This is beautifully written. Initially, when I first started this, I nearly dropped it on the first chapter due to the use of first person, which, on most circumstances, I cannot stand, as most writers that use it don't use it very well. That's not the case with you. You did an incredible job. The first person in this story, which I had at first merely deemed tolerable, soon became enjoyable and I grew to love it, especially during the romantic/love scenes, which were very intense.

Your OC is likable and relatable. Throughout the story, I found myself thinking, 'wow, that's something I would do,' countless times. She quickly grew on me and became one of my favorite characters, topped only by the horseman, which, in my opinion, you characterized wonderfully.

Over all, this was beautifully done & I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
pleeeease update soon!... *pleading look*
HessianLover99 chapter 30 . 11/10/2014
Please update soon. I can't wait anymore.
the monster188 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014