Reviews for From Zero to Infinity
darkdigidestined chapter 1 . 4/13
this chapter is a great start, the only problem I have is that the mere idea that someone might not know about magic or be from another world should be (for now) incomprehensible to louise.
dark digidestined chapter 3 . 4/14
okay heres the thing theres no way Colbert wold help as students dueling is against the rules. another problem is that the duel felt horribly forced.
dark digidestined chapter 2 . 4/14
okay two things. creates the heavens is much more awesome.:p 2. your characterization of everyone except lordgenome is a bit flat. he's fantastic though.
Lazurman chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
PleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASE make Derf into a mecha!
Lazurman chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Needs moar mecha.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
I'm trying to imagine little-Lordgenome with the mannerisms of the elder. I now understand why everyone was amused at my habit of adopting my grandfather's mannerisms during my early teens. Also, you know you're not good at parenting when Lord-I-Discard-My-Kids-When-Bored-Genome of all people is outraged at you for it! (Okay, he was greatly redeemed, but still.) I was specifically looking for a Lordgenome crossover after watching TTGL for the first time (Yes, I'm a bit late to the party) and witnessing the bald guy's Heroic Sacrifice Of Smoldering Manliness, and this story was a pleasant surprise. Especially since it deviates from the canon sufficiently enough for it to feel like an entirely new thing, without giving up what made the source material awesome. I look forward to more.
SneakyDevil chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
So much yes.
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Epic!
Laconeko chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
So Agnes story bears significant similarities to Nia Teppelins. I can't help thinking this is a Chekovs gun of some sort.
Also now even more interested in what's going on with Viral and Tiffania.
Han-Ko chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
thanks for this awesome update.
Jakker-san chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Great chapter I enjoyed reading it a lot. Keep up the good work.
Destrark chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
aaah shit.
Tankred chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
I can't wait for when Lordgenome decides that enough is enough and either summons Lazengann or reverts to his bald, adult form
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
At first I thought it was Simon, even thought I didn't understand the beginning, but when he mentioned his name Lordgenome, I was like "that's cool to"
piomon125 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Hey his mech did show up! Is there even anything in Halkegenia that can match up to Lazengann!? It's a giant robot capable of busting drills out of freakin nowhere for Founder's sake! Yeees Viraaal!