Reviews for From Zero to Infinity
Gracias, gran trabajo
Mernom chapter 8 . 7/13
So far, my biggest criticism with the story is that the pacing is off. People trust each other a bit too fast, events go a bit too fast, dramatic encounters get resolved a bit too fast... This kind of thing.
When it comes to worldbuilding, it's actually quite good, although some of the changes you intreduced are not easily visible.
Mernom chapter 4 . 7/11
At this point, Lordgenome knew Derf for what, 2 seems at most? It's nowhere near enough for him to actually break down, especially considering his strength of character, and the things he already experienced in his life.
In Canon, Saito has much more of a bond with Derf when it happened, so it was actually logical at the time.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 8 . 7/27/2018
huh, Very interesting.
Gamma Cavy chapter 8 . 2/9/2018
I'm guessing Viral comes from after the end of the series, post the epilogue. Possibly having lived down the years until the world became FoZ universe, and the spiral battles were forgotten.
Hope you come back to this someday!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Yeah one of the "lets be a slave fics" no thank you.
Marx D. Soul chapter 8 . 9/21/2017
R.I.P. story?

Man, solid gold stuff too...
Rey Paloma chapter 8 . 4/10/2017
I believe this is the first Gurren Lagan crossover I've read, and it's pretty darn good. I couldn't always follow the plot, but that's really a matter of it being so slightly different from canon at times that it's easy to lose track of the changes.
longbowchris50 chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
I like this.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Nothing in the universe could be more catchy or Iconic than "My drill is the drill that shall pierce the Heavens!" Also, Louise is completely OOC...so is Lordgenome for that matter. Try a little harder.
DanDoubleL chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
Before reading this, I never could have imagined a Familiar of Zero/Gurren Lagann crossover working at all. Not only have you pulled it off, but this story has some of the most well-thought-out integration of two series that I've ever seen in a crossover. Incredible work so far, keep it up!
ARSLOTHES chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
looking forward to the next chapter, hope they gattai soon because combining is awesome
Qinlongfei chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
I can't help but think this story is kind of a sister story to 'Manly Magi Kamina Magicka'. Where after Kamina ended up in Puella Magi Madoka Magicka universe after his death, Spiral King got summoned into Familiar of Zero universe. And they all have to fight Anti-Spiral in their respective universe in the end.

Overall a really interesting take on FoZ stories in a number of ways. Spiral King is a pretty cool substitute for Saito since while he's too old to get himself involved in all of the teenager bullshit, he also doesn't go around acting like a cock like a number of Saito substitute. He has enough years of experience to uses his extensive knowledge and help the young nobles around him and in return to gain their respect is a pretty fresh take I haven't seen too many FoZ crossover stories take.

I especially like the change to the now required by law Guiche duel scene. Mainly because Spiral King is once again, wise enough to defuse the situation but the duel still happens due to other circumstance. Pretty interesting to see the focus of the duel is on Louise instead of her familiar like almost every FoZ fanfic.

That being said... the flow of the story at time feels a bit weird. Like there's some sentences or scene missing here and there which doesn't make the flow of story feel fluid. Not a deal breaker, but it does keep the story from being great. Also, there could be some more scenes which doesn't involve Spiral King at all, since at this stage most of the secondary character (even Louise) feel like they lack the time and narration to be fleshed out as believable human being other than just a character to serve the scene.

The pillow fight scene is an example on where I think you should let it flow a bit longer to better show the character's personality before you hurriedly switch back to Spiral King once again.

Overall, good story and I want to see what happens in this one. Best of luck and hope you have a fun time writing it.
Krysvun chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
Wow...it's been a LONG time. Glad to see you back.
an1979 chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
Some nitpicking

"While en route to breakfast awhile ago"
- "awhile" means "for a while". Doesn't fit. Use "a while".

Ditto: chapter #4
"Her familiar's countenance quickly moved from neutral to joyous, and the pink-haired Void mage stopped short, digesting what she said awhile ago"

"G-weapon also housed a similar form of sentience,"
- sapience ("thinking" like in Homo Sapiens).

Ditto: chapter #5 and #7
"Lordgenome knew that whatever sentience the talking sword had"

"No, the sentient weapon said."

"because until three or two years ago, she wets the bed."
-tense fix recommended