Reviews for In Her Company
Ajungbubbls chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
So cute, how insecure he is. Die hard Sasusaku shipper but this is adorable
ellvarel chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
I love this AU! You do a really good job with their characterizations. I love how realistic you made Kiba's character. I hope you update :)
KenRik chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
more... :)
Lucysimpson chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Could u please update
darth-sakura chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
I'm really getting into this! I hope you update soon! (though the last update was in 2011 .)
darth-sakura chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Oohh, things are getting interesting!
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Loving it so far!
KP chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
This story is really interesting & amusing, I hope you can find the time to continue. You're a great writer! :,)
Delicate Desires chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Cute! I liked this so far! (:
SquieruM chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
please continue...!
OctaBear chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is really good. I always read Naruto and Fairy Tail Fanfictions when I have writters block. Thanks for helping me out. Although not to big on the NaruHina thing.
Samoan123 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Wow I Want To Know What Happens Next! Next Chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Haha! This story has me laughing like crazy. Kiba is just so cute and Sakura...indifferent. Please update! . Or I will die. :o Just kidding, but please do update.
hushnelle chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
For some reason I could not stop laughing whenever Kiba called Sakura his girlfriend, because it really does seem like he's lying. I was actually surprised when he called Sakura his girlfriend and she didn't deny it. So now I just feel bad because it's one of those relationships where one partner likes the other more than the latter to the former.
I also like how the POV is concentrated on Kiba's thoughts. It makes the story so much more funny to know his reasons behind his actions, especially when he intentionally bumps into Sakura or when he confronts Sasuke.
Speaking of Sasuke, I like the sort of love triangle he's creating. I really want to know why Sakura acts so...apathetic towards Kiba. Poor guy. Even though I'm not going to feel sorry for him when the results of his "douchebag" plan slaps him in the face. Which I'm pretty sure it will.
You need to update soon. This story needs some more reviews because it's amazing.
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Your Naruto/Kiba interactions are PERFECT.

It's been a long time since I read a Naruto fic, and an even longer time since I enjoyed one so much. This is FUNNY. Really funny. I love your characterizations of all the characters - you've really showed Sakura as a total nerd, not just told us she's smart, and I generally don't like NaruHina, but Naruto with a crush is SO CUTE. Also: KIBASAKU. Love it.

This is fantastic. Update now.