Reviews for In Her Company
Lucysimpson chapter 1 . 4/12
Could u please update
mosi-san chapter 3 . 4/9
I'm really getting into this! I hope you update soon! (though the last update was in 2011 .)
mosi-san chapter 2 . 4/9
Oohh, things are getting interesting!
mosi-san chapter 1 . 4/9
Loving it so far!
KP chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
This story is really interesting & amusing, I hope you can find the time to continue. You're a great writer! :,)
delicate.desires chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Cute! I liked this so far! (:
let it SWIP chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
please continue...!
OctaBear chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is really good. I always read Naruto and Fairy Tail Fanfictions when I have writters block. Thanks for helping me out. Although not to big on the NaruHina thing.
Samoan123 chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Wow I Want To Know What Happens Next! Next Chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Haha! This story has me laughing like crazy. Kiba is just so cute and Sakura...indifferent. Please update! . Or I will die. :o Just kidding, but please do update.
hushnelle chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
For some reason I could not stop laughing whenever Kiba called Sakura his girlfriend, because it really does seem like he's lying. I was actually surprised when he called Sakura his girlfriend and she didn't deny it. So now I just feel bad because it's one of those relationships where one partner likes the other more than the latter to the former.
I also like how the POV is concentrated on Kiba's thoughts. It makes the story so much more funny to know his reasons behind his actions, especially when he intentionally bumps into Sakura or when he confronts Sasuke.
Speaking of Sasuke, I like the sort of love triangle he's creating. I really want to know why Sakura acts so...apathetic towards Kiba. Poor guy. Even though I'm not going to feel sorry for him when the results of his "douchebag" plan slaps him in the face. Which I'm pretty sure it will.
You need to update soon. This story needs some more reviews because it's amazing.
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Your Naruto/Kiba interactions are PERFECT.

It's been a long time since I read a Naruto fic, and an even longer time since I enjoyed one so much. This is FUNNY. Really funny. I love your characterizations of all the characters - you've really showed Sakura as a total nerd, not just told us she's smart, and I generally don't like NaruHina, but Naruto with a crush is SO CUTE. Also: KIBASAKU. Love it.

This is fantastic. Update now.
Le Requiem chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
OH MY GOD HAHAHHA. NORMALLY I TRY AND LEAVE INTELLIGENT REVIEWS BUT HAHAHAHH That conversation between Sasuke and Kiba had me rolling around my bed laughing! This is way too good! Please, continue! (and Kiba is too adorable for words!)
Le Requiem chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Haha wait, Kiba's great. He's your typical, male college student lol. This is fantastic!
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This is so adorable. I'm not really a big reader of Kiba and Sakura but Kiba has me grinning from ear to ear and I just want to be Naruto's BFFEFEFEFE. Hahaha the characters really fly off the page (screen?)! I LOVE IT!