Reviews for Can't Fake Love
Violently Red chapter 1 . 1/8
:)))))) I loved it so much
marvelgirl12 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was aster, and not the daisy. If I was the principle I would be very whelmed, and not the bury a nown alive thing. If I was there I would be very trought, that's Dicks own little word there. Ok I'm doneā€¦ :) great story btw um can u make a DickXKara story because I love that couple! Thanks love, Marvelgirl12
aurum88 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
love it! D
Lakeshine chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
i love the souvenir thing that was asterous! :)
Kitskune Miyake chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
that was awesome. i don't think i've ever had more love for a principal than here. the lawyer was done just right. i loved bruce and dick's characterization. well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Yes do a part two! 'Cause this is amazing!
Alex Skywalker chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wow, this was really good! I really liked it! The ending was my favorite part, with the principal wishing Robin luck. That was really good!

Alex out.
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awwww... So sweet. Great job!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
definitely got the angst/h/c down and i liked Robin in this. One thing though...be clear on what you are writing and especially on the details of what follows. i.e. The principal thought "He muttered something that sounded like 'I'll be cleaning the Bat-mobile for months,' but he dismissed it, he couldn't have heard the boy right, he didn't know Batman, therefore he did not have any way to get to the hero's famous car."

BUT then at the bottom you have the principal admit to knowing Dick is Robin...precisely how do these two parts fit together in the same story? They don't...I would say you changed your mind on what the principal knew in which case you should have gone back and altered that 'batmobile' dismissal moment.
ZS chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
:D
InvisibleNinja1234 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hahaha. GO DICK!
mixxi chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
aww dont we all wanna smash our teachers desk?

i sure do XD

but seriously really cool director
KittenNya chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I absolutly ADORE this! It was so cure and in character! The (1) just about killed me with laughter! Good job... Very good job!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
aw Bruce is such a good dad *hearts go flying into the air then stop and pop after ather through pops into her head*

Unlike Superman *pouts and then sighs* Poor Superboy Batman and Robin need to work togather to fix this they really do!
Indilwenlily chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
LOOOOOVE IIIIIIT! I love the Wally bit that you put in there, lol. It just raised the winning levels of this story to over 9,000! I would love for you to add another part!