Reviews for skinny love
Super Bade Fan chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was amazing. Sometimes i hate that the show's on nickelodeon because they can't really go into jade's past which i imagine is probably very damaged. Anyway this was awesome.
laurenwrites chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was phenomenal.
Fiona chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Actually, I really do like this piece. The events that had happened were told really well. It had a structure, though, I do agree, the ending is a bit weak, but it was ended properly. I just loved your Jadelyn. I love that transformation so much. It had been a strong contrast to what the canon character is, and adsfjk; it's amazing.

Again, great job! It's really great, fits into the song, kinda.

-Fiona
Mad chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
EXCUSE ME? This has nothing to do with a song. You stole the names from the show Victorious and changed the story line a little. Did you think no 12-14 year olds would read this? You didnt think of this yourself. You are giving yourself credit. I dont like this. Even though I love you as a writer.
breathecalifornia chapter 1 . 11/26/2011

like you
anlmoon chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
very well written
LizGilliesFanForever chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
this was awesome and so sad! :'( loved it!
BabyDavid chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I love the transformation of Jadelyn. SO sad but well written. I also love how the story ends, I was preparing for Jade to distance her self completely from Beck, but instead she latches onto him. AWWW CUT BADE MOMENT
Scissor Love chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I am madly in love with Bon Iver your story fit the song gorgeously. Your writing style is lovely as well! xx