Reviews for Not Your Average Konoha Academy Graduate
Gelasia Kidd chapter 6 . 4/22
Omg they never really get into the root stuff but this is so plausible!
Quorinne chapter 6 . 3/2
And Danzo gets busted. I've enjoyed this story and i hope you update soon.
JackFrost21 chapter 6 . 1/31
Update?
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 1/12
I guess that was Harry's basement. What book was that when Bob was left there?
Yinko chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
What would have been funny is, that since Kyuubi is jailed in Naruto's soul, Sarutobi soul gazes him and goes all "DIE DEMON!" trying to kill him. hehehe, betrayal is hilarious.
coolcat12345 chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Please continue this piece of art. I hope we will see fae. Maybe Titania choosing Naruto as her knight? And what happened to planet? My guess is that Outsiders broke free, so Summer burned all life to ashes to make them unable to corrupt it, and then Winter defeated them.
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
Excellent story. Kudos!
Pray continue.
Residenthobo chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
Heh, Danzo's going down!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Awesome story!
Shieldage chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Awesome. I love the young Dresden voice and how annoyed he is sometimes at himself for being Naruto, believe it!

Great story, good to see Mikoto in action. I am glad they're attacking Root early, awesome reveal on the cages - should be a better Konoha with the kids out and about, if they can adapt to being 'free'.

I really enjoy the potion ingredients/potions you have here, shame Dresden stopped going into detail about them in later books. Awesome foreshadowing throughout, especially the reinforcement done to many clothes, very notably the Hokage's. Heh. Does Danzo have a set?
Crepscularity chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Hey man, great and interesting idea! Looking forward to see how he will incorporate Kyuubi and Rasengan variants into his arsenal! Do update soon!
erik chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Greatness!
sertry chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Awesome!
EagleJarl chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Well that wasn't creepifying at all. I'll look forward to seeing where this goes next, and I hope it updates soon. This doesn't seem like the sort of thing that Root would do, unless there is something special about the kids.

Two comments: I think it would be better if Harry-I mean, Naruto, were in his teens at this point. An 8-year-old pulling off this off strains belief more than a tad. But, that's too deeply embedded at this point. Also, there's a number of spelling / grammar blips in this chapter; you might want to do another editing pass. Also also, there are some unneeded capitals. Oh, and "capitals [letters]", not "capitols [buildings]" in the 'True Sight' discussion.
EagleJarl chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
This had me snickering in a lot of places, especially: "I would like to go on record and say that while their style is known as the Gentle Fist, they aren't actually gentle people."

A magical duster (yay, reference!) sounds like a bad sneaking coat - it flows, and gets caught on the bushes.

The imagery in the Soul Gaze of Sarutobi was really well done - I read it and was nodding along going "yes, yes, that's exactly it." From a literary perspective, I think it would have been better if you had left out the interpretation: "He was old and tired, but he wouldn't let himself rest until he found someone to take his place. He was haunted too." That's a very 'tell' way of getting the information across, and you did a great job with 'show'. Also, the part about him giving Naruto his hat and Konoha didn't belong there - those aren't core elements of Sarutobi's soul. They are, perhaps, things that will happen in the future, possibly even things he WANTS, but not essential elements of himself.

Also, copy edit: "There's no way I'm not slacking off!" - remove the 'not'