Reviews for Not Your Average Konoha Academy Graduate
Treant Balewood chapter 6 . 5/7
Just reread this and needed to say, Thanks for Writing! Your writing here was a fun read and I'm hoping to see a new chapter eventually.
sandmanwake chapter 6 . 5/5
This blend of Naruto and Dresden works pretty well.
Dairegh chapter 6 . 5/4
Aaaand Root just got exposed. Good.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 5/4
Very good work.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 6 . 4/22
Omg they never really get into the root stuff but this is so plausible!
Quorinne chapter 6 . 3/2
And Danzo gets busted. I've enjoyed this story and i hope you update soon.
JackFrost21 chapter 6 . 1/31
Update?
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 1/12
I guess that was Harry's basement. What book was that when Bob was left there?
Yinko chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
What would have been funny is, that since Kyuubi is jailed in Naruto's soul, Sarutobi soul gazes him and goes all "DIE DEMON!" trying to kill him. hehehe, betrayal is hilarious.
coolcat12345 chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Please continue this piece of art. I hope we will see fae. Maybe Titania choosing Naruto as her knight? And what happened to planet? My guess is that Outsiders broke free, so Summer burned all life to ashes to make them unable to corrupt it, and then Winter defeated them.
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
Excellent story. Kudos!
Pray continue.
Residenthobo chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
Heh, Danzo's going down!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Awesome story!
Shieldage chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Awesome. I love the young Dresden voice and how annoyed he is sometimes at himself for being Naruto, believe it!

Great story, good to see Mikoto in action. I am glad they're attacking Root early, awesome reveal on the cages - should be a better Konoha with the kids out and about, if they can adapt to being 'free'.

I really enjoy the potion ingredients/potions you have here, shame Dresden stopped going into detail about them in later books. Awesome foreshadowing throughout, especially the reinforcement done to many clothes, very notably the Hokage's. Heh. Does Danzo have a set?
Crepscularity chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Hey man, great and interesting idea! Looking forward to see how he will incorporate Kyuubi and Rasengan variants into his arsenal! Do update soon!