Reviews for Not Your Average Konoha Academy Graduate
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
interesting so far. keep it up.
xbox432 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Wow, been a while since this one updated. Pretty glad that it did honestly, you pretty much took Naruto's skill set and turned it on its head, yet kept his personality... and watching him snark at Mikoto is pretty funny.
Jouaint chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Great chapter.
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
so far so good
firelordeg chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update as life allows
Clan Destiny chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
You've been on a bit of a Dresden kick lately haven't you.

Glad to see that this bad boy was updated, and that Naruto is carrying on the fine tradition of Detecting, snark, general trouble making, making a nuisance of himself (A la trying to map the tunnels of Konoha), and just generally Getting In Over His Head, and specifically pissing off moms.

Its been a little bit since I read the earlier bits, but I assume you have a reason for Mikoto to be alive. d for my sakes, I'm gonna assume that Mikoto is more of a Charity than Murphy in this.

As for how you tried to keep the identity of the girl hidden, I have narrowed it down to Tenten or Sakura. Naruto or anyone commenting on the pink colored hair would have given the game up, but if it was Tenten, he wouldn't have commented on it anyways. Course, this is animeland so maybe Naruto is really used to pink colored hair...

Anyways, like I said, good to see you updating a lot. Almost finished with my reread of I (Fall)Out To Pieces, if you were curious. I'm not a slow reader, merely... distracted a lot.
btnerb chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
I have long thought Dresden an underutilized crossover possibility. You execute the idea masterfully in surprising ways.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Crystal M. Key chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
This was an excellent update, thanks! Favorite part:

That was the chain of events that lead to Sasuke becoming an even bigger douche than he was before. Though it was entertaining to see Sasuke get his handed to him by his own mom.

Which was AWESOME.
Koroby chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
A good Naruto/Dresden crossover? I don't think it's real. This is just a dream right?
Uldihaa chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
"... after getting his knee almost blown off with a Wind enhanced arrow."

I see what you did there. It made me both roll my eyes and snicker at the same time. I really am massively enjoying this. I'm guessing the girl the was taken by ROOT? I'm looking forward to seeing how you continue to change things.

Do you plan on keeping Mikoto as a major recurring character? I think she'd make a good non-romantic Murphy-like character for Naruto, though I'd fear for the poor kid of he ever Dresdens a building.
garoorar chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
An Update Finally!
war sage chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
great chapter but can you update more often and please let the pairing be Naruto/Mikoto
BruddaJokka chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Still really quite good despite the fact it gets updated like once a year.
Hacksaw Bill chapter 5 . 10/4/2013