Reviews for Not Your Average Konoha Academy Graduate
karthik9 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Interesting chapter
PlaceholderName chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
So glad to see this story updated. Great chapter, too, which makes it even better. Naruto really busted up Danzo's shit this time.
Jagane chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Great story, can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for updating this!
war sage chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
great chapter great chapter liked the Jonin-shield no jutsu fail
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Karlos1234ify chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Mhmm.
Karlos1234ify chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Hmm.
garoorar chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Danzo's child napping's busted! I for one am sure that Sarutobi knows it's Root, even if he finds no proof, This will definitely sour the already strained Tensions between him and Danzo. Heck, Just the fact that there's children involved similarly to what Sarutobi found about Orochimaru might be enough of a push that evidence or no evidence, He just might execute Danzo on the spot, If Danzo hasn't already run away that is.

There is also the backlash of the clanheads with kidnapped members here, and I for one think that those same clanheads will know that (even without evidence) that Danzo used to head root, and it was explicity mentioned by Kakashi on radio that NAruto heard it, so Hana, an Inuzuka must have heard it too. Ninja gossip will work fast on this one, the clan heads will piece this together quickly and come to the same conclusion as Hiruzen. And if Sarutobi won't take any punitive actions short of outright execution, the other Clans just might act or there is possible anarchy afterwards.

Bloodline theft is SERIOUS BUSINESS in the Shinobi world, The one thing clans try to do most to Prevent, Heck the Kumo incident with Neji's Father, something that could have sparked a WAR, was a case of attempted bloodline theft. Here with two unsealed Hyuuga and a Yamanaka? This is heading to a political clusterF-CK!
Karlos1234ify chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Lol.
xbox432 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
I'm reaaaaly hoping Danzo get's his ass fried for this. Still, it's good that they saved the kids. Be even better if Naruto was credited with helping the retrieval, he could really use the street cred that'd buy him with the village.
Karlos1234ify chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is very interesting.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Daaaamn naruto handled that combat better then I expected. Love the chapter.
Calophi chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Oh man. LOVE this. Love it so much. I'll wait however long it takes for you to come back to it. :)
Madame Minuit12 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
cool story :) I'd love to see where it goes from here!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »