Reviews for Not Your Average Konoha Academy Graduate
firelordeg chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as all the time and effort put in to this story please continue to update as life allows
Vandenbz chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Naruto certainly doesn't disappoint when it comes to combat, and he's still a kid!
lazyguy90 chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Great work on this.

Fantastic to see this updated.

Keep at it.
Yinko chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
There is no White Council, so why is Bob teaching him as if the 'rules of magic' still exist? To Bob morality is something that happens to other people, he couldn't care less if his owner kills, alters people's minds, etc.
wolf-in-hell chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Woohoo and update!
kyugan chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Ooooh...Hiruzen is gonna HURT somebody...
The Amazing Grayson chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
DAMN THE CLIFFIE! Time to go express my anger by eating the FUGK out of a cliff bar.

Oh and great chapter, I enjoyed the fuego, bitch! part most. Gave me the goose and tinglies.
The Amazing Grayson chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
L O fucking L. Great intro, I haven't cackled like that since the last time I made kitten soup.

lordamnesia chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Very, very good! Spoiling Wants-to-be-Mum-Ra's plans early is great fun, especially for this Naruto! Keep up the outstanding work!
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Awesome! Can't wait for more. Really like stories that focus on intrigue within the village.
Silvermane1 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
clan members are going to be so pissed at Danzo
Fenrir of the North chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Hell yeah! I was worried that this fic was forgotten. Welcome back, and please update soon. Nobody likes cliff-hangers.
TonalArchitect chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
At long last, Magical Wizard Naruto has returned to !
Awesome chapter.
karthik9 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014