Reviews for Not Your Average Konoha Academy Graduate
Oh I am Slain chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
This is fantastic, you've done a very good job with this style of POV. May I beg for more?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Aw. Geez. My bet: Danzo.

(...Naruto is probably going to want to beat his head against the nearest wall when he figures out the moon thing.)

So. Surprisingly close to canon so far, plot-wise. Naruto still has the Kyuubi, and he still doesn't know about it. (Yeah, that's gonna last. ...Although, this is narrated as a flashback, and "present" Naruto still doesn't seem to know about it. Hmm.) But with things like mommy-complex!Sasuke and, oh, the flipping Nevernever throwing a wrench in the works, this is going to go royally off the tracks in 3, 2, 1-

Looking forward to it. - Matsuri
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Snarky!Uses-his-brain!Naruto is WIN.
Navn Ukjent chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Great story, and a crossover that I have NEVER seen before!
FaerieKnight197 chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Fun tale you have here. I hope it continues.
9foxgrl chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
update pls
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
I am incredibly surprised, and impressed, with how well these worlds crossed over.
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Awesome. One of the best crossovers I've ever read. The narrative has a great Dresdenverse mood and tone. Can't wait for more.
uo-chou chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Good chapter, I hope that you update soon, I look forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing, I don't think I have ever read a Naruto/Dresden x-over before.
uo-chou chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Interesting save with for the Uchiha... I like it!
uo-chou chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Hah! The thing with Mizuki was hilarious!
uo-chou chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Excellent work, I really like it!
uo-chou chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Interesting premise! I look forward to reading more! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Get back to the fallout story it's the best of it type I have been able to find please
erik chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
A great graduation test for Naruto.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »