Reviews for Not Your Average Konoha Academy Graduate
Druss the Legend chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
I like your style. I think your tone and attitude are the perfect fit for this story. It fits with the character your trying to mold Naruto into. Especially, those random jokes that you suddenly insert in the middle of the prose...

I am waiting - not so patiently - for the next chapter.

PlaceholderName chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
I'm really glad to see this story updated. It's entertaining as hell and pretty unique as far as cross-overs go.

Looking forward to reading more.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
ELDERboys33 chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
awesome please keep it going
ByLanternLight chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Zhor chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I'm glad to see this finally being continued. Nice crossover progressing onward!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Naruto vs mummy-San round two!
edus chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
nice chapter. hope to see more
Essex chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Nice to see you're posting again. Hope to see more soon.
the Zogg chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Where have you been all my life? A competently written Dresden Files crossover, I thought that they only existed in the My Little Pony section. Anyway, I really enjoy you combining Naruto's energy with Harry's wit, it makes an incredible combination. Though I expect that Bob is doing that on purpose, despite lacking loyalty, I suspect Bob misses Harry and is trying to create a new wiseass wizard detective to fill the void. Anyway, I like the directin your taking this story, mainly because you're leaving behind a majority of Naruto's hypocrisy by making him follow Harry's path. I also like Naruto's pop culture references because nobody understands what he's saying in the story, it feels like we're all part of an inside joke. I wonder what will happen if Naruto tries to explain Star Trek to someone. I also like Mikoto's personality she has the snark needed to stand with the next coming of Harry Dresden.

Anyway, I really like this story and hope you update it more. I've read your other work and I consider this to be your best production. You've successfully mixed your pop culture humor with the beginnings of a good plot. Please, keep it up.
tenchifew chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Will be interesting to see Root handling that.
Thank you for writing.
Silvermane1 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
great chapter
Kacher chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I was so happy, to log in to my account and see update on this story, this story is awesome.

Pure awesomeness, i just think about the trio of Kyuubi, Naruto and Bob, the mayhem those 3 will cause, is insane.

Few thoughts, the story doesn't need ships, they usually kill the story, specially the ones some reviewers put here, shudder.

Naruto got 0 talent for Ninjutsu (like Rock Lee ? )
What about Naruto Taijutsu and speed movement will be they upgraded as he progress?

This story got so much potential, the entire universe of Naruto/Dresden Crossover got.

Plus you are excellent writer.
peppymint chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Me thinks Danzo is in trouble. You would think he had learned from the first time.
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
interesting so far. keep it up.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »