Reviews for Options
Beowulf2000 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I really, really, want the leagues reaction to this.
yay chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Ohmygod. That...wow. Was really dark. I wonder what the other kids were thinking.
MarissaTodd chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I would like to know the mentors' reactions to this. Good story.
jennymaster chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
oh wow my heart stopped . just wow
paninya chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was horribly wonderful. But I would really like to see the mentors come out of the mind control, and see the dead bodies of their protégés, their *family*.
Because angst.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Sequel, I have a vicious idea for one.
"The Haunting In Happy Harbor"
Or "The Cave in The Haunted Hill"
Think those might be pretty good.
Ash chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I can feel my heart breaking
TheWeirdLittleSister chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Is it bad that I really want to read the reactions of the League after all of this? I am such a horrible person... Great story by the way!
bloomforever chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is really well written. I would love to see another chapter, or a one shot, dealing with the League's reactions when they are released and realize what they have done.
ASparkofLight chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh my god that was just gutwrenching. I was so close to tears by the end if it.
SlenderLoris chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is so dark and wonderful and brave it makes me want to cry. I do not have words to describe how wonderful this is. Truly spectacular. Out of curiosity, because I didn't get this part, what did Batman do to Robin?
Chocolatpen chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was hardcore! D: but it was still awesome!
TwingtwangGoesTheUkulele chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
oh, that was great. I would really like to see the mentors reactions once freed.

Ahhhhhhhh please continue?
Lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
i agree get the the manhunter t bring them back i wanted to cry seeing well reading them that they are all dead!
hannah chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
PLZ CONTINUE 2 WHERE THE GUY LETS THE LEAGE GO!

i think that marshan manhunter should be able 2 bring young justice back 2 life!