Reviews for survivor's guilt
summer fucking sunsets chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
amazingggg. i love Gale and Primrose. this is great. ; faves ;
dalliances chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
wow, this was gorgeous. beautifully written, and i loved how you interpreted gale's emotions. i'm really glad katniss gave him a second chance. oh, and i really loved the gale/johanna. all in all it was just an amazing piece, i'm definitely favoriting.
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was moving and beautiful.
I love it very much.
Amy Yocom chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
this is an intresting take on how Gabe reacted to killing Prim. But at times it comes off a little creepy. Otherwise good
stars shine out chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Beautiful. I don't like Gale all that much, but he deserved a second chance.
diaphenia chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Love this! Gale/emotional resolution is one of my OTPs.
ninjaextraordinaire chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
omg i have no words for this. this is beautiful, just so beautiful. i can't even. bravo. just, bravo.
HG Just Because chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
;(
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You are a very good author, and I am amazed at your ability to capture Gale's grief and pain so tactfully. I'll admit, I have a soft spot for the Prim/Gale ship, though I rarely ever reveal it. But reading stories like yours remind why I have that spot in my heart for it: because the authors are astoundingly talented. Especially you.
a quarter tone apart chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Words can't even describe how I feel right now. Gale is just my favourite, and your story perfectly encapsulates the reasons why. Brilliant beautiful writing!
peacewithoutawar chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
wow! this is amazing and touching. I really felt like gale was in character.
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Gale/Prim forever, baby :,)
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I know it's totally the unpopular opinion, but I love Gale too. Very well written, by the way.
paper streets chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
wow. umm...what do i begin to say?

this is what i needed from the third book-i needed closure for gale. with katniss, with himself, in relation to prim-the end just wasn't fair to him. this is beautiful. i love the idea that gale, annie, and the victors kind of banded together to cope after everything went down. i love the gale/annie friendship. i love the hints of gale/johanna-the line that johanna said about hell being the ocean? oh my god, it seriously gave me chills. i love that he hears prim in his head.

i just really love all of it.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
God, you wrote that perfectly. Gale was young and did what he thought he had to do. That hes so tortured now and how you wrote him and the other characters. Wonderful!