Reviews for survivor's guilt
oceaning chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
this gave me a new feeling to the boy with the snares; gale hawthorne.
i always felt like i misunderstood him the whole time reading the hunger games-but this perfectly sums his up and makes me see him in a new light.
you just wrote this so beautifully and it's so unique and it means well.
i absolutely enjoyed this and every bit that you wrote i soaked up re-reading it letting it sink into my mind. such lovely writing!
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Touching
seasaltsails chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
amazingggg. i love Gale and Primrose. this is great. ; faves ;
dalliances chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
wow, this was gorgeous. beautifully written, and i loved how you interpreted gale's emotions. i'm really glad katniss gave him a second chance. oh, and i really loved the gale/johanna. all in all it was just an amazing piece, i'm definitely favoriting.
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was moving and beautiful.
I love it very much.
Amy Yocom chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
this is an intresting take on how Gabe reacted to killing Prim. But at times it comes off a little creepy. Otherwise good
stars shine out chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Beautiful. I don't like Gale all that much, but he deserved a second chance.
diaphenia chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Love this! Gale/emotional resolution is one of my OTPs.
kamikazehearts chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
omg i have no words for this. this is beautiful, just so beautiful. i can't even. bravo. just, bravo.
HG Just Because chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
;(
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You are a very good author, and I am amazed at your ability to capture Gale's grief and pain so tactfully. I'll admit, I have a soft spot for the Prim/Gale ship, though I rarely ever reveal it. But reading stories like yours remind why I have that spot in my heart for it: because the authors are astoundingly talented. Especially you.
a quarter tone apart chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Words can't even describe how I feel right now. Gale is just my favourite, and your story perfectly encapsulates the reasons why. Brilliant beautiful writing!
peacewithoutawar chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
wow! this is amazing and touching. I really felt like gale was in character.
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Gale/Prim forever, baby :,)
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I know it's totally the unpopular opinion, but I love Gale too. Very well written, by the way.