Reviews for Written in the Stars
Hello, I'm not a member. I just troll this site looking for a good read from time to time. I honestly have to say, your story is one of the best I have ever read...ever! The characters and detail were phenominal! I felt like I was there. If this were a tv or movie series I would be the president of the fan club.
Lyriel86 chapter 31 . 9/6
beautiful story! you have real talent and an incredible imagination. Thanks for sharing.x
dinkadot chapter 33 . 9/2
I absolutely loved this story. Read it straight thru, could not stop.
dellatwi chapter 33 . 8/31
I read this while in labor with my son. He is six now and approaching his 7th B day soon. Just finished another go at this and it was better than I remember. Thank you.
luz araujo chapter 33 . 8/28
what an amazing story thi was. i have enjoyed reading it from the beginnin to the end. just amazing you dont need me to tell you how talented i think you are but i cant help it
Elle Poynton chapter 29 . 8/15
FUCK ME Tanya’s funeral was sad and Bella giving her the child to look after in death bruh it’s 00:38 and I’m crying
MyHanselskede0981 chapter 33 . 7/28
I FINALLY FINISHED IT! Oh, man... I have looked and looked and looked for this story but to no avail. I think it was about two years ago that I read up to maybe chapter 8 and then stopped. I don't remember why I stopped reading. LOL I had made a mistake when I thought this story was another called Magnetic. It was similar, with Bella being taken away from Earth, but halfway through the first chapter, I knew that this wasn't the one I was looking for. I remember james being an enemy, a former friend to the Emperor so the plot was all wrong. I do know that I absolutely adore this story. And I'm so glad I finished it. You did an awesome job and I'm gonna see if I can find more of your stories to read.
divyvicki chapter 33 . 7/13
I love this. It should be a movie!
divyvicki chapter 32 . 7/12
I’m so glad she married Jared!
divyvicki chapter 28 . 7/12
Wonderful!
divyvicki chapter 27 . 7/12
Glad she didn’t die! Knew Benjamin had lowers the grid, but Lauren being Bella’s relative was a surprise.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 7/12
I’ve been listening to this but wanted to comment. I love this story. But sure hope you didn’t just kill off Bella.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 7/7
It's difficult to get used to Edward's new description.
bella is completely idiotic and irrational. I am not condonig slavery, but bella is trying to change something that's been in existence for thousands of years radically, drastically and suddenly. she's really foolish and stupid to do this...if she seriously wants it to change she needs to think about and plan out rather than going against her husband the emperor, one whom she loves and who loves her and one who can probably help in her crusade...she's really ignorant and stupid. she just got here. instead of trying to understand their culture she's trying to change it without knowledge. that's very dangerous to do without understanding the dynamics nor the full consequences. again, she's a moron.
jeoliverio chapter 33 . 6/12
One of my favorites with such a different plot.
8,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »