Reviews for Written in the Stars
Kksmum chapter 33 . 2/26
Awsome tale.
Kksmum chapter 11 . 2/24
Such a weird place and people. Tails , oh my god! But I am loving it.
canadiangr8rl chapter 1 . 2/21
This is the best story on this website!
Maddiemouse chapter 3 . 2/7
Still one of my favorites! Creative and unique
Maddiemouse chapter 2 . 2/7
Back to read this again!
myhubbyissoedward chapter 33 . 2/1
All I gotta say, is love this story you had my feelings all over the place. Your writing is great and I love how when we read we can see it in our thoughts like a movie playing.
SophieHatMaker chapter 33 . 1/27
This story was fantastic. I devoured it as quickly as possible and found myself oddly disappointed that it was over. I think if I was a Volturi my tail would've dragged on the floor for a bit before I realized I can always reread it. I know you said you'll not be continuing it as of over four years ago... but I can hope! I'll probably find myself rereading this within the month. Thank you.
For all of the good undertones there are in this story, this story is incredibly sexist.
Starting with Bella not be able to be there to help incubate the "eggs". Edward naming both of the babies without even asking Bella if she had a name she liked. The males carrying females (thankfully that was rectified at the end). And just so many little things that irked the heck out of me. And honestly, the whole learning to please a mate in school thing is abhorrent.
Trump sounds a lot like James. Playing on people's fears.
Kilataia chapter 33 . 1/19
Wonderful story! I haven't cried and laught that much in a long time. You really have a gift, you've created a fantastic world! You could change the names of the characters and it would be a great book in itself instead of a FanFiction. I would like to encourage you to write independent stories as well as FanFiction if you don't already do that.
liljess24 chapter 33 . 12/9/2016
Brilliant story. A nice refreshing change from the usual stories out there. I look forward to reading more of your work. I know this was finished 4 yrs ago but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it.

Jess x
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 31 . 12/4/2016
Great work! I've read it before but it was just as good this time too.
timidvampire chapter 33 . 12/4/2016
I must admit, I usually avoid sci fi versions of FF but I loved this. thank you x
HisLove chapter 33 . 11/29/2016
I didn't want to read or like this story because it was syfy (and Edward had a tail) but, Goddess, it was awesome! You are truly a talented and gifted author. Kudos to you and may you have continually success.
Your biggest fan chapter 33 . 11/28/2016
Oh my goshhhh, this story is just wow. Its one of those that you read for hours and hours and forget to go to the bathroom or eat food, because youre in a different world and its just ahhhh the best kind of story, thanks for writing. :)
7,982 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »