Reviews for Written in the Stars
mariangel carmona chapter 1 . 10/18
What a lovely story, I don't know how many times I've read it but always come back here
Finished reading this for the 3rd time, which is something I never do. Read it for the first time years ago. It is an amazing story.
4MeJasper chapter 30 . 10/1
Re-reading for the umpteenth time. What an amazing story!

Edward and Jasper and their all too communicative tails.

Amazing story. Thanks, Lissa.
alivingjuliet chapter 33 . 9/29
I seriously can't believe I waited so long to read this! You are so creative, and I loved it!
Kiintastic chapter 31 . 9/20
I think I've read this story of yours about three times now! But who's counting! ;P
I know I read it the first time back in 2015, and I believe I gave a review back then, but what the heck, another one won't hurt!
It still amazes me every time that it's so good. It keeps getting better and better, and I just can't put my phone down until I've finished reading it!
It's so well written, the story is so fascinating and thought through, and it's really an original for a twilight FanFiction!
I love this Edward. And the "tail communication" is so hilarious and adorable at the same time. And the misunderstood figure of speeches is hilarious and cracks me up every time!
Well, I just wanted to thank you for sharing this story with all of us (and keeping it here on FanFiction for crazy people like me so I can read it again haha).
Kelly457 chapter 33 . 9/9
Thanks to The Goddess...a terrific story.
Kelly457 chapter 2 . 9/8
I am really enjoying your writing style. No wasted words! Storyline is intriguing too.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 9/3
What a great story! So original! Thank you!
cctwilight chapter 33 . 8/12
Loved reading this story again. It's one of my favorites!
LAB1 chapter 1 . 8/2
I've lost count of how many times I've been compelled to reread this story! It's always better than I remember! such a beautiful story!
dixiechickie chapter 33 . 8/2
I've read this before, but it's sooooo good I like to re-read it periodically. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
So bella took it really well that Edward a used up hoe...he pleasured line after line of widows and she doesn't even care?

And just how is there a line of widows when so many men are waiting on lists for females?

you would think that the fucking emperior would be excluded in the process...having to please random widows?
I just don't understand how that wouldn't bother her...if bella sucked cock everyday...just random guys all lined up waiting to have their dicks sucked...no man would fucking want to marry her!
the time/space 'folding' theory that Lauren explains to Bella is remarkably similar to M. L'Engle's "Tesseract" in her 1963 Newberry Award winning novel, "A Wrinkle in Time".
Love this story!
Just re-read this for the fourth time - every time I enjoy this creative and wonderfully written story got than the last.
Thank you for your beautiful words!
8,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »