Reviews for Written in the Stars
jeoliverio chapter 33 . 6/12
One of my favorites with such a different plot.
Twiheart1901EC chapter 33 . 6/8
This is the first Sci-fi fic I have read and it was fantastic! I’m am absolutely in love with it. I’m curious what the goddess had planned for Colin but I guess I’ll just have to use my imagination.
Didyme was going to turn Bella in and take the cash reward so she wouldn’t live in poverty but she will not take the rewards for savings bella?
I think that James is right about it being impractical for a ruler to serve 9 planets. That’s crazy to me! 9 whole planets, wow. But his logic is flawed! How can he exclude the drones? How can they be so advanced but so archaic in their beliefs? There is nothing making drones lesser besides their tails. I can’t wait for that to change. The way they were treated at the market! Ugh.
It’s annoying that Alice laughed at her. I mean laughing to the point of tears? It was kind of mean. How was Bella suppose to know what he was doing when no one told her? How is that being dim?
Fyrebyrd chapter 11 . 5/24
Things are heating up now :)
Fyrebyrd chapter 10 . 5/24
Ahhh, it's all a little clearer now :)
Fyrebyrd chapter 9 . 5/24
Well, hello Rosalie :)
Fyrebyrd chapter 6 . 5/22
Oh no! Poor Jacob :/
Fyrebyrd chapter 5 . 5/22
Well that moved right on along quickly :)
Fyrebyrd chapter 4 . 5/22
Now she gets it :)
Fyrebyrd chapter 3 . 5/21
Some things seem almost normal, and some not so much. Poor Emmett, makes me wonder if he will turn on them later :)
Fyrebyrd chapter 2 . 5/21
Very interesting world we have here :)
8,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »