Reviews for Written in the Stars
Senorfrogs chapter 33 . 3/23
Amazing history!
Thank you for sharing!
I no longer have access to my account but I think I read this in 2014? 2013? For the first time. Every few years I find myself reading this again. I'm literally tearing up writing this. If if you will ever see this but I hope you have been well and just know years later. Your work still brings a comfort to others.
RosemaryElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/16
Hi,
My name is Nevaeh and I have re-read the story a grand total of four times! I cannot believe that you’ve created an entire fictional society, it’s incredible. The planets are so creative. I love Rose in this story, she is amazing! I’m so glad that Bella doesn’t have a huge aversion to gifts in this one, obviously she still does, it was only addressed briefly however. Mating stories have always been my favourite, but the men were way to aggressive, Was it possessive, controlling? That’s why I don’t have many of them in my favourites, although I’ve tried and searched one that’s just like this. Resident stars is amazing, it’s the perfect combination between a mating story, A family adventure, and a drama. There are so much fluff, but also a lot of drama and it’s fast pace and action packed and it’s amazing! I could continue to point out everything amazing about it, but it would probably take away too much room for you to read my praise. Just let me tell you, this story has become a timeless classic in my eyes, and even if I come to hate it somehow, I will never remove it from my favourites because it’s one of the first fanfiction is that I have ever read that drew me in like that. you have an amazing talent for writing, keep it up Lyssa.
Love Nevaeh XX
Freya chapter 33 . 2/2
You have created an amazing world in this story! Thanks!
MegaTwilightgirl123 chapter 31 . 1/11
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(Spoilers so don’t read if not finished)

Every death crushed me. I literally read over each death and had to reread it 3-5xs before believing. This story was GOOD. It can be a real book (idk if it’s based of another series other than twilight characters) but if most of this is your work please do a fifty shades and make novels out of it. You can really stretch out Bella falling for Edward and creating the world. This story can be one book or more, but the characters are all fun yet complex. Edward is ever making mistakes yet earnest which makes James hate of him unfair but very believable. I could go on.
Sciathin Fae chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
Just so you’re aware, I love this story and make a point to read it once or twice a year since the day you first published a chapter. I would buy this
DavidEmiya chapter 1 . 12/9/2021
ey Lissa I like your story, it's fun, I've been looking for something like this in fanfiction for a long time.
THANK YOU.
I am actually in chapter 7 :)
Andre25 chapter 1 . 11/30/2021
It's been ages re-reading this story, but it keeps coming back as good as ever. Love it!
StopTheMadness chapter 31 . 10/28/2021
Love it!
StopTheMadness chapter 29 . 10/28/2021
So sad but so beautiful
StopTheMadness chapter 28 . 10/28/2021
Okay you have escaped my wrath. This time. . . You’re on thin fucking ice buddy.
StopTheMadness chapter 26 . 10/28/2021
What!? You better be fucking kidding me. I didn’t become so heavily invested in this story for them to DIE
StopTheMadness chapter 19 . 10/28/2021
I can’t believe you did that. For a good part of the chapter I had thought he had DIED
StopTheMadness chapter 9 . 10/27/2021
What!? Why can’t it be his!? What a fucked thing to say I wanna slap him.
StopTheMadness chapter 8 . 10/27/2021