Reviews for Written in the Stars
divyvicki chapter 28 . 7/12/2018
Wonderful!
divyvicki chapter 27 . 7/12/2018
Glad she didn’t die! Knew Benjamin had lowers the grid, but Lauren being Bella’s relative was a surprise.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 7/12/2018
I’ve been listening to this but wanted to comment. I love this story. But sure hope you didn’t just kill off Bella.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 7/7/2018
It's difficult to get used to Edward's new description.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2018
bella is completely idiotic and irrational. I am not condonig slavery, but bella is trying to change something that's been in existence for thousands of years radically, drastically and suddenly. she's really foolish and stupid to do this...if she seriously wants it to change she needs to think about and plan out rather than going against her husband the emperor, one whom she loves and who loves her and one who can probably help in her crusade...she's really ignorant and stupid. she just got here. instead of trying to understand their culture she's trying to change it without knowledge. that's very dangerous to do without understanding the dynamics nor the full consequences. again, she's a moron.
jeoliverio chapter 33 . 6/12/2018
One of my favorites with such a different plot.
Twiheart1901EC chapter 33 . 6/8/2018
This is the first Sci-fi fic I have read and it was fantastic! I’m am absolutely in love with it. I’m curious what the goddess had planned for Colin but I guess I’ll just have to use my imagination.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/5/2018
Didyme was going to turn Bella in and take the cash reward so she wouldn’t live in poverty but she will not take the rewards for savings bella?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2018
I think that James is right about it being impractical for a ruler to serve 9 planets. That’s crazy to me! 9 whole planets, wow. But his logic is flawed! How can he exclude the drones? How can they be so advanced but so archaic in their beliefs? There is nothing making drones lesser besides their tails. I can’t wait for that to change. The way they were treated at the market! Ugh.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2018
It’s annoying that Alice laughed at her. I mean laughing to the point of tears? It was kind of mean. How was Bella suppose to know what he was doing when no one told her? How is that being dim?
Fyrebyrd chapter 11 . 5/24/2018
Things are heating up now :)
Fyrebyrd chapter 10 . 5/24/2018
Ahhh, it's all a little clearer now :)
Fyrebyrd chapter 9 . 5/24/2018