Reviews for Voiceless Screaming
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Aw, the ending was so cute. I loved the ending. It was such a sad story, but I'm glad it had a happy ending. I love the pairing Daisuke/Ken! It's one of my favorites! They are so cute and adorable together! I'm really glad that Daisuke returned Ken's feelings. Ken's one of my favorite characters!

I loved this story so much!
lukomouse chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Wow. I just realized how pathetic I look. I sit around all day everyday reading romantic fics... I feel like a loser... Oh Well!I'm gonna go read more!
takuya chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
aww that was so cute i really liked it and it helped me feel better after the other story i read but i stilled liked them all
kyouryoku85 chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Are you any good with music? 'Cause if you arre you are going to make millions! NOT KIDDING! -
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
aw! i luv happy endings! ne wayz i luv it!
silencebeamer chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Awsome.

i feel pathetic, i acttually cried when they took off the 2nd season of digimon.

this story is cool. it really came off the top of your head? brilliant!

-Zoey
akaisakura chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Hey, Pluto! Cool fic _ I like your interpretation of the lyrics and how they fit with your story. It's kinda weird how they fit together so well o_0;

Hoping to see more from you! _
Stina chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
That was an awesome story and i even listened to the song while i read it! so Go You! twas a great one...
Babyshiro chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Awww Kawaii and sad! I don't think his parents would really do that...but ya know! It's the Fanfic world where anything is possible soooooo _ YOU GO!
RobbieJenna chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Aww Pluto-chan that's such a sweet story! I LOVE IT!

Keep up the good work, as you always do

Love,

Oneechan
eremiticAntiquarian chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
y'know. I wrote the story.. AND THEN inserted the song. Scary how it turned out so well. ya?