Reviews for Fan Service
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 5/15
Ha! This was good. I wish they were a real band.
phantomlady13 chapter 1 . 4/21
Kyaaa... *\'o'/*

I became their's fan girl !
I love u NaruSasu !
Kyaaaaa...

PS. more fan service 'kay ?! *puppyeyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
LOL love it so much~ absolutely beautiful and HOT!
korohoshi chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
It was such a pleasurable reading. I had to pinch my nose due to the nosebleed. And, stop my normal breathing for awhile for a silent scream. Multiple silent screams.
666snoopy chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Great job. Loved it!
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was so hot!
OMG!
PERFECT!
bridmatt chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
For me, the best thing about this story was that Sasuke didn't agree to remain in the band at the very end. He didn't say he was leaving for sure, either, so readers could make up their own minds, but he didn't suddenly change his mind about hating the rock 'n roll lifestyle. That was troubling me the whole way through, that from the beginning, Sasuke was very clear on what he always wanted (to be a detective) and what he didn't like (the band). It was kinda sad that he was giving up his dream just so he could be with Naruto. I know Naruto said being in the band wouldn't make sense without Sasuke, but Sasuke really didn't enjoy it. Ultimately, no one can be happy living another person's dream, you have to live your own.

Personally, I think if Naruto really loved Sasuke, he'd let him go. Isn't it enough that Sasuke set aside his own dreams from 18-25 so that Naruto could have what he wanted? Now that Naruto and Sasuke are together, Naruto could return to him when the band isn't on tour and they could be happy with their respective lifestyles. It's not like they couldn't reach a compromise either, where Sasuke occasionally came on tour with them or helped out when they went into the studio to record music. There are some things Sasuke liked about being in a band so I don't think he'd mind a compromise that much, but forcing him to live the whole lifestyle (which he has to do if he remains in the band) just isn't fair or right, in my opinion.

Good fic, thanks for sharing. :)
Morikawa chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Naruto, you cute little shit, embarrassing poor Sasuke while he's horny, tsk...uĂș

I was soooooo one of the fangirls dying from blood loss hahahaha xD

You write some of the best smuts ever, just sayin'...uwu'
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Woah... That sure got me laughing!
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aw man, that was so cute! Naruto's such a sly little fox! How could he doing the fan-service just so he can groped Sasuke LOL
Garra'sTsuki chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
lol love it :D
caca27 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
i love the way Neji said, "Next time, we do the fan-service!" XDDD
Yami Tsukiakari chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
LOL! massive nose bleeds... i know the feeling XD
Scarlettxx chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Ah, this was amazing 3

I really enjoyed reading this and Sasuke just seems so.. I don't know.. Sasuke-like? .

Anyway, great story. Thank you for writing it.
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This. Was. Amazing. Obviously every fan-girl's dream. My god. I think I'm going to have to go read that again. o.o