Reviews for Fan Service
bridmatt chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
For me, the best thing about this story was that Sasuke didn't agree to remain in the band at the very end. He didn't say he was leaving for sure, either, so readers could make up their own minds, but he didn't suddenly change his mind about hating the rock 'n roll lifestyle. That was troubling me the whole way through, that from the beginning, Sasuke was very clear on what he always wanted (to be a detective) and what he didn't like (the band). It was kinda sad that he was giving up his dream just so he could be with Naruto. I know Naruto said being in the band wouldn't make sense without Sasuke, but Sasuke really didn't enjoy it. Ultimately, no one can be happy living another person's dream, you have to live your own.

Personally, I think if Naruto really loved Sasuke, he'd let him go. Isn't it enough that Sasuke set aside his own dreams from 18-25 so that Naruto could have what he wanted? Now that Naruto and Sasuke are together, Naruto could return to him when the band isn't on tour and they could be happy with their respective lifestyles. It's not like they couldn't reach a compromise either, where Sasuke occasionally came on tour with them or helped out when they went into the studio to record music. There are some things Sasuke liked about being in a band so I don't think he'd mind a compromise that much, but forcing him to live the whole lifestyle (which he has to do if he remains in the band) just isn't fair or right, in my opinion.

Good fic, thanks for sharing. :)
Uokawa Moriko chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Naruto, you cute little shit, embarrassing poor Sasuke while he's horny, tsk...uĂș

I was soooooo one of the fangirls dying from blood loss hahahaha xD

You write some of the best smuts ever, just sayin'...uwu'
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Woah... That sure got me laughing!
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aw man, that was so cute! Naruto's such a sly little fox! How could he doing the fan-service just so he can groped Sasuke LOL
Garra'sTsuki chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
lol love it :D
caca 27 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
i love the way Neji said, "Next time, we do the fan-service!" XDDD
Yami Tsukiakari chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
LOL! massive nose bleeds... i know the feeling XD
Scarlettxx chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Ah, this was amazing 3

I really enjoyed reading this and Sasuke just seems so.. I don't know.. Sasuke-like? .

Anyway, great story. Thank you for writing it.
C0mdLicAt3p chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This. Was. Amazing. Obviously every fan-girl's dream. My god. I think I'm going to have to go read that again. o.o
Francis Black chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh dear Kami...

*faints due to massive blood loss* That was so... so... so... Wow, you left me speechless, really, that was one HELL of a lemon. I loved it! 3
Sessytrancy7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
OMGS! THAT WAS HOT! -koff- -looks away- LOLZ! . That was really good! . You write VERY good! Keep writing! .
sofiamontero chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Awwww, I really want to read in Spanish beautiful fics like this.

This is the first NaruSasu that I read in English and is amazing.

I have no idea how can I say all things I felt while I was reading, but I loved it.

PD: If I have any mistake please forgive me, I can understand this languaje but when I have to write it I'm really stupid u/uU
PCSP-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
omg i loved it!
Twingwing RuRaKe chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
i like this 'n i love the fan service of narusasu :D
missbip0lar chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was SO GOOD. I needed something like this after the day I've had today, so thank you for posting this. It was light-hearted and emotional. Oh, and the lemon was hot hot hot! Well done!