Reviews for Helmet Envy
germanfanfictioner chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Holy shit that was creepy. And good written. I bet Carlos will feel guilty when he discovers that his helmet killed Logan.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh my God this was scary! :o
TheKingAndAllOfHisMen chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Loved it _ Just AWESOME:D
LazyLazyWriter chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
So very creepy and amazing :) poor Loges though :(
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wow Carlos' helmet really outdone itself! It could make phone calls! Poor Logan, he had gone really insane and brought upon his own death.
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
HOLY CRAP, THIS WAS SO FREAKY! But really really good. Haha. I think I saw that Twilight Zone a really long time ago when I was like 10 and it scared the living daylights outta me. ;) Anyway, the build-up and suspense in this was really good. I love the way you follow Logan's emotions, too; they were very believable (guilt, anger, disbelief, etc.). Man, this would be SO scary for Logan. Heheh. o_O Hahaha, I love the part where Kendall's like, what the heck, Logan? That made me laugh.

And then the end was surprising, but fitting. You left it on a very haunting note. Nice job.
OutcastOnTheCountOfInsanity chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
oh shit! awesome story! You have a sequal?
Fetish chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I, ironically, just stumbled upon this after transferring Twilight Zone episodes to my new laptop, lol. I think the worst thing about this, though, is not knowing how the other boys react. I'm one of those people that will wonder, forever.

This was brilliantly written. Write more Twilight Zone inspired fics.
moon-soon chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This was brilliant. I don't usually read horror or suspense and I don't watch the Twilight Zone so I don't know what this was based off but this was really great. It had excellent lead up and kept a good pace to keep the reader engaged.

Great work!
gleechild chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
So, yes, I adored this. I thought you did a great job with this! Of course I don't know the original Twilight Zone story, but it didn't matter at all, you took the story and made it your own!

I talk to inanimate objects all the time. I swear, if they started talking BACK to me? ... it would be nice, but totally freak me out, that's for sure. LMFAO

Anywho, excellent job as always, Melly! :D LOVE YOU!

- Sharon
PromiseMeTheStars chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Holy. Crap.

I'm seriously sitting here with my eyes all wide.

Would it be sick if I loved it? Well. I do. Even if Logan died. XD But poor Logan, omg. WHY COULDN'T HE JUST LOVE THE DAMN HELMET.

Just...damn.

I'm never going near helmets again.
Clarry chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
OH MY GOD. IF YOU COULD SEE MY FACE. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TURNED MY FAVORITE TWILIGHT ZONE INTO BTR. And the helmet. THE HELMET. Seriously, dude, pure genius.

My cousin, who I lived with growing up, had a doll that looked just like Talking Tina. The nightmares I used to have. That episode still leaves me shivering. "My name is Talking Tina. You'd better be nice to me."

And I think you portrayed Logan's descent into madness quite well here. Not only that, you gave him a real and believable reason for his hatred of the helmet. Carlos feeding it toast cracked me up. I don't even care that Logan died, because he was supposed to die in this.

Honestly, genius. So now you've done 2 of my biggest childhood fears. Freddy and Talking Tina. Care to make it a 3rd and do Bloody Mary?