Reviews for The Letters
More!
pinkcrazyness chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
love it
indescribablegalx3 chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
These chapters are addicting every second! I especially love this chapter because I've always loved Jason for some reason. Can't wait for the next chapter!
meva desa chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
Really amazing! I never would've predicted Ali and Lucas together and their storyline is interesting because of it.

I'm more of an Ali and Emily fan myself and every scene with them is so bittersweet and well written. This story has a very real vibe to it which i like so update soon so i can see what happens next :)
Prettylittlefan chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
This is a really good story, I like it a lot. (; Update soon!
Prettylittlefan chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Better question is: Who isn't excited about season 2b! Haha(: Great chapter! love how you use the vulnerability Emily feels around Ali... and the power Alison feels above all of them. Now, I'm going to guess (and probably be wrong) that it was... Lucas on the phone ? K, update soon!
indescribablegalx3 chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
I loved the "A" reference in this. xD I can't wait for the next chapter.
Prettylittlefan chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
ahhhh, cliffhanger! this is a great story, update soon pls(:
indescribablegalx3 chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
I have a feeling Ali is gonna make Emily confess. Can't wait for the next chapter!
pococurantism chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
This is absolutely perfect; you have all of their little motions, quirks, and speech patterns down so perfect that it just paints the clearest picture! It feels like it's come straight from an episode, or a flashback during the episodes. I have never seen someone who has had everyone down so perfectly to a T in their writing!

Definitely keep up the good work. :)
indescribablegalx3 chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
This was a good chapter. I love the suspense and hope you update soon! :)
Prettylittlefan chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
This is a reaaaaaaaaaaally good story! OMG I love it already! Update soon pleassssse! I just have to say, I totally saw the whole Lucas&Ali thing coming. Don't ask how cause I don't even know.

I just knew it(;