Reviews for A Bundle of Promises
LADIPISCES chapter 20 . 1/10
So naruto just forgives the guy that tortured him and made his life hell and his mom marries the same guy...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
I think that my pulse rate doubled...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Cliffhanger much!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
This story is unlike any that I have read before. The three best friends and other moments make me laugh a lot
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
I really like this story
Bloodred 321 chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Wow I had this story in a list of ones that I needed to finish and I'm so glad I came to it. This was amazing I truly enjoyed it and can wait to read more from you.
Inu Tashiro p chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Aw this was sooo cute! xD
lagseeing1123 chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
すごい! How do you do it? This story is so amazing! Romance, fluff, humor, suspense, and a very cool Sasuke, it's all here. Okay so I'm definitely going to rank this story as the best I've ever read, or still reading. I'll even announce it on my profile page so I can share the greatness of this story. Kudos to you Infinite Vibrance. Here's for the 652nd baby panda.
lagseeing1123 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Now that's how a first chapter should be written. It definitely snagged me in its hooks. The lines were humorous and kept me satisfied all chapter long. Finally found another fanfic to use my time with.
Fiend Maz chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
Sweet - sickeningly - okay not sickeningly - but very very sweet story! :) I want this Sasuke in my real life please.
yoli ravioli chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
beautiful is all that I can say... just beautiful
InuFanJinx chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
This was a wonderful story and I loved it! Thank you for writing and posting it!
cary99 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Love it
Rikku209 chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
Awe it's so cute! I wish guys could be like that instead of being jerks!
Amora.Lee chapter 20 . 2/23/2014